Another tropical storm aiming for Louisiana

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    We'll be alright, this too shall pass. :cheers:

Yeah, tell that to the folks in Lake Charles or Cameron. I know a woman who lives in Sulphur and she def isn't having a good time right now, for almost 30 days now. Her house is unlivable. Laura dropped a tree on it. Then came Delta with flooding.

I'm not panicking by any means but Louisiana has had one heck of a tropical season in 2020. I cannot remember the last time we went to the greek alphabet for names, nor a hurricane so close to Halloween. A freakin hurricane in Louisiana 3 or 4 days before Halloween? Dayum!

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    We are getting close to the record which was last hit in 2005! The charts below are from the last storm. Zeta puts us at 27 for 2020 so 1 more and we tie for 2005 as we only hit Eta then. Climate change sucks.

0WJal65.png

wsTJFMZ.png

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    It is English. Oh wait, maybe your one of those special people.

I’m special enough to know when someone is making a joke, special enough to not start 10 new threads a day because I have a life, special enough to not get in internet arguments dam near daily.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    We are getting close to the record which was last hit in 2005! The charts below are from the last storm. Zeta puts us at 27 for 2020 so 1 more and we tie for 2005 as we only hit Eta then. Climate change sucks.

0WJal65.png

wsTJFMZ.png

I hate climate change. It'd be much better if we were still in an ice age, living on glaciers.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Is it your or you're?

you're, my bad. short for you are.

I woke up this morning @ 0215 in pain (shoulders) and a slightly drugged stupor. I typed a few dumb things this morning.

Note to self: when you wake up very early in the morning in pain and a mild drugged stupor, read the forums but DO NOT comment.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    you're, my bad. short for you are.

I woke up this morning @ 0215 in pain (shoulders) and a slightly drugged stupor. I typed a few dumb things this morning.

Note to self: when you wake up very early in the morning in pain and a mild drugged stupor, read the forums but DO NOT comment.

Lol, Get better Pop's, Life is harder when old age creeps up on ya' Get ready for the storm !

Top Bottom