Fn slp mk1 tactical 8+1

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Is it worth the premium price? I seen one and since then have wanted one pretty badly. None are to be found for sale online or local shops....except for one shop....that one shop wouldnt sell it to me because of a mistake I made on the back ground check. I have a post on that here, legal forum, if you care to read. So I have been to their range since then and I'm thinking of asking them to reconsider. Just I am debating with myself, do I want it because I cant have it or is it really that great of a shotgun.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Is it worth the premium price? I seen one and since then have wanted one pretty badly. None are to be found for sale online or local shops....except for one shop....that one shop wouldnt sell it to me because of a mistake I made on the back ground check. I have a post on that here, legal forum, if you care to read. So I have been to their range since then and I'm thinking of asking them to reconsider. Just I am debating with myself, do I want it because I cant have it or is it really that great of a shotgun.

Wait...they won't sell you a weapon because they consider you a prohibited person but they are ok with letting you go to their range?

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Wait...they won't sell you a weapon because they consider you a prohibited person but they are ok with letting you go to their range?

Yeap.. He told me that the same day. Said I was welcome to come to the range but he just could not ever sell me a gun. Went there last week with my son. Even gave me a military discount.

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    I looked online last week and did not find any available. 2 months ago, they were plentiful.

Top Bottom