St. Tammany DA election, Montgomery or Wynne

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mannelite

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2019
    Covington, Louisiana
    Hey guys,
    Trying to see if anyone has any insight into the DA race, thoughts or opinions welcome. I'm having a tough time deciding who to vote for. I know Montgomery had a tough job cleaning up Reed's mess, but it seems like he did a decent job. The police seem to be a lot less zealous than they were during the classic "St. Slammany" days, which is nice, however it appears to be a double edged sword as crime seems to have upticked as well during his term. He seems like a pretty straight shooter, biblical fellow and family man.

On the Flip side, Wynne has the endorsement of local Law enforcement, so that is encouraging. Although as a person I am less fond of him. He seems less like less of a conservative straight shooter, I know he got busted having an affair by his wife and had a divorce and married the mistress. I know that might not be relevant to some people but it does make me question his integrity, we don't need another Walter Reed....

What do you guys think? Does Montgomery deserve reelection or should we go with Wynne and why?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John1994
    Top Bottom