Anyone here knows a thing or 2 about UZIs

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I have this Uzi I brought a while back and it just sits in my safe..I've shot it a few times and it's a great shooter but I really don't care for it no more..

What do they go far?.

From the little info I was able to obtain,"It's a True IMI by Action Arms but was finished by vector".

It is a MODEL B but doesn't have the Model B stamping like a lot of other Uzi's that either has the model A or model B stamped on the side.

Sorry but I'm on the taptalk app so I'm limited to only posting 1 picture a day since I'm not a paid member..

Anyone knows anything about these UZIs?..I'll try and get some more pics up once I get access to my laptop and go straight to the bayou shooter website.
    6f1d95b670c602e180071cc3119d07a7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Vector bought up the remainder of the action arms imported uzi receivers at some point. Then they built the guns using surplus parts, if memory serves me correctly.

If you google vector uzi there is a ton of good info. You will have to scroll through a few forums to find it all.

http://www.uzitalk.com/

lots of good info there.

I had a original action arms import model B carbine a while back. It was nice, but another person persuaded me with copious cash to give it to them...

pandabear

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    May 1, 2014
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Even though its a Vector, and an Model B, if you just want to sell it, add some elegant working, you can still get 11, or 1200 on the upper end. As they say, "there's a sucker born every minute". And why not, there's members here willing to pay a dollar/round of .556.

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    So what do yall think is a good price Now days for this UZI?..
    I don't have plans on selling it because I like it alot but I'm just curious on the price..I can't find one of these on gunbroker so I can get an ideal,so maybe someone can help me out with getting am online appraisal.

(Note it is not an SBR,it's sporting a "display barrel" AKA dummy barrel)
    5ff9c67f9378ea1abfc2494be315dab4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Kuffaar

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2019
    Lafayette
    So what do yall think is a good price Now days for this UZI?..
    I don't have plans on selling it because I like it alot but I'm just curious on the price..I can't find one of these on gunbroker so I can get an ideal,so maybe someone can help me out with getting am online appraisal.

(Note it is not an SBR,it's sporting a "display barrel" AKA dummy barrel)
    5ff9c67f9378ea1abfc2494be315dab4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
    I love that tec 9. If you want to trade pm me.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom