Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Sooooo Cheesy!

User Info Menu

Marlin 336Y/336 Compact 30-30

Howdy All,

Looking to buy a Marlin 336Y or 336 Compact Lever Action 30-30.
    Must have a 16.25" barrel from factory.
    Pre-Remington manufacture is good as is a genuine Remlin; they're both the same in my book.
    Really don't care about what stock it has as this is going to be a truck gun for the most part.
    Not looking for a safe queen in particular so used but functioning works just fine for me.

FTF in Kenner, Metairie or NOLA area.
    Might travel a bit for a good deal.

Doesn't have to have the factory box and all the excess stuff that it comes with.
    Just the gun is what I'm interested in .

Soooooo, what you got?
    Condition determines price but I'm not expecting to rip anyone off; if nothing else I try my best to be fair.

And remember:
    WTB (want to buy) threads do not need a price or a photo per Marketplace rules.
    PSA: run up on me while I'm getting my Beef and Cheddar on and point a gun or gun like object in my face, be prepared to catch some hot ones. -Vanilla Gorilla

Okay, why the hell is there a cock picture in my thread? -JWG223

Sooooo Cheesy!

User Info Menu

Bump.
    PSA: run up on me while I'm getting my Beef and Cheddar on and point a gun or gun like object in my face, be prepared to catch some hot ones. -Vanilla Gorilla

Sooooo Cheesy!

User Info Menu

Bump.

Sooooo Cheesy!

User Info Menu

Please, ~16* barrel versions only wanted.
    Thanks!

Bump.