Streamlight ProTac HL-X 1000 Lumen Weapon Light with Tapeswitch - $95 at Primary Arms

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    This is a hot deal. I am not selling this.

Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount HL-X 1000 Lumen Weapon Light with Tapeswitch for $95 at Primary Arms.

s9ocyplfa2rqqnjw4ai.jpg

https://www.primaryarms.com/streaml...tm_campaign=152894&utm_content=product-review

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    It was in stock last night, told myself I would sleep on it, and showed OOS this morning. Oh well

Noob, get this. So I was up @ 0300 this morning and I put one in my PA cart. And was doing some other browsing and reading email, went back to check out and it was OOS! @ freakin 0430 I missed out on this deal. What a b*tch, I had one for maybe an hour or two.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Noob, get this. So I was up @ 0300 this morning and I put one in my PA cart. And was doing some other browsing and reading email, went back to check out and it was OOS! @ freakin 0430 I missed out on this deal. What a b*tch, I had one for maybe an hour or two.

That sucks. I was looking for a reason not to buy it since I don’t need another light

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I was emailing with one of the guys at Primary Arms the other day about price matching. I found a deal on an optic for $320 with a $75 store credit, creating effectively a $245 optic. I asked them if they would consider coming closer to that price as I would rather give them money and pay a little more to not have to worry about a store credit. The guy said they con't match membership prices but said to remember that black friday is coming up soon. I don't know what's going to be on sale but it may be worth a look again if another one can't be found before that.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I was emailing with one of the guys at Primary Arms the other day about price matching. I found a deal on an optic for $320 with a $75 store credit, creating effectively a $245 optic. I asked them if they would consider coming closer to that price as I would rather give them money and pay a little more to not have to worry about a store credit. The guy said they con't match membership prices but said to remember that black friday is coming up soon. I don't know what's going to be on sale but it may be worth a look again if another one can't be found before that.

Primary Arms is the best in the business imo. Great customer service, and now they have their own house brand, Expo Arms for a few select AR15 products, handguards, barrels, GBs, small parts, ect. Right next door in Houston TX, and they do not collect any sales taxes on LA resident orders. Makes me wonder about many of these on line stores collecting taxes, whether they actually pay them to the respective state, or just pocket it as additional profit. PA shipping charges are also very low, and ship out most orders same day, or one day later, except FFL orders take longer.

I have been doing business with PA for approx 4 years now. Got a Holloween sale going on right now, spent about $300 there this morning.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Deb Mev
    Top Bottom