Erik Sckremetta

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    It wasn't a race I really cared about. They're calling each other crooks. Typical LA politics. Meh...

Then I just saw a commercial slamming him because he goes to Africa to big game hunt. How evil of him. Pictures of him with animals he shot... How evil!

If anything they just pushed me to vote for him!

enigmedic

Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Sep 14, 2010
    New Orleans area
    It's unfortunate how many people base their votes on individual traits, not professional ability or record. We vote for elected officials to do a job, we're not choosing a spouse or a son-in-law.
    Ask yourselves if quality of service has gone up or down in the last few years. Do we experience more power outages now than we did 20 years ago? Does it take longer to restore service than it used to? Are consumer energy costs on par with comparable service areas? Are service providers held accountable for failures? That office regulates everything from energy to tow trucks. Are they serving the interest of the citizens?
    Considering it is the Office of Public Service Commissioner, perhaps that question should be asked when choosing the candidate; not his hobbies, taste in women, or his favorite color. The same can be said for insurance commissioner, et al.
    People get the government they DESERVE. It is impossible to call yourself a patriot if one is voting without knowing their platform or history; doing so makes one part of the problem, not part of the solution. Look at ALL the good superficial / identity politics did for Somalia and Central America...

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    It wasn't a race I really cared about. They're calling each other crooks. Typical LA politics. Meh...

Then I just saw a commercial slamming him because he goes to Africa to big game hunt. How evil of him. Pictures of him with animals he shot... How evil!

If anything they just pushed me to vote for him!
    Haha! I’m down with that!

Top Bottom