New Boudin Joint

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    New Boudin joint in Scott on la93
    For all you sausage eaters.
    Grand opening today!

Attachments

• 20201102_132224.jpg
      20201102_132224.jpg
      212.4 KB · Views: 131

xxBERGxx

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    "Their Krotz Springs location is good" I agree. I like them better than Billy's. Wish we could get something like that on the East side of the Mississippi River!

Last edited:

gwpercle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA.
    Biilys,Don's Kartchners,Best Stop,NuNu's are all within a 1.5 mile radius, Its regular sausage fest around Scott.....

I LIKE that !
    I'm old school, like a little liver in mine and judge all Boudin by the old fashioned recipe that the Best Stop boudin is made with . And their Smoked Boudin is a treat .
    But I realize not all , especially younger folks can tolerate liver and don't like Best Stop's ... but to me it's perfect !
    Going to head over to www.boudinlink.com and see what's shaken over there ... them boy's know good boudin .

Gator 45-70 ... Thanks for the Heads up ... the wife wants to try the place based on the photo you posted ... she said it looks clean ... Wait , is she trying to say...
    Gary

Last edited:

hkump

Rating - 100%
    314   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    Where on La. 93 .... I'm not driving past Best Stop ... they got the Best !

I drive almost 2.5 hours to buy 30 pounds of boudin at the Best Stop. In my opinion, the Best Stop has the best boudin anywhere. I've tried almost all the boudin places and I keep going back to the Best Stop. They have the perfect ratio of meat to rice with the perfect spice kick. I'll try the new place, but most likely will go back and get my 30 pounds at the Best Stop.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I LIKE that !
    I'm old school, like a little liver in mine and judge all Boudin by the old fashioned recipe that the Best Stop boudin is made with . And their Smoked Boudin is a treat .
    But I realize not all , especially younger folks can tolerate liver and don't like Best Stop's ... but to me it's perfect !
    Going to head over to www.boudinlink.com and see what's shaken over there ... them boy's know good boudin .

Gator 45-70 ... Thanks for the Heads up ... the wife wants to try the place based on the photo you posted ... she said it looks clean ... Wait , is she trying to say...
    Gary

Welcome man,i went in today,Sausage everywhere !!! Like 18 different kinds....and the 3 lil women I talked to all had a full set of teeth...Unlike Krotz Springs !

xxBERGxx

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    We’ve got Ronnie’s and Jerry Lees. Both are pretty good.

I like Jerry Lees boudin and hog head cheese. I think Ronnie's use to be good but kinda went down hill. Last few times I got their cracklins they were way to hard. Though I still thlnk when you cross the Atchafalaya the sausage and cracklins are so much better.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    The best stop has the best smoked boudin, cracklings, and pork skins. If you like jalapeños then you probably like billies boudin balls.

mforsta

Pops
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Denham Springs
    It’s Best Stop for me. I usually pick up 20 pounds of regular and 5 pounds of the smoked. I also can’t walk out without picking up half dozen boudin balls for the ride home. The pepper jack cheese are the bomb.

Top Bottom