Engraving around Hammond, La.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdavid1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2015
    Hammond, LA
    Looking for somebody around the Hammond area to engrave a few firearms. Just simple stuff, but I would appreciate quality work.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Just got off the phone with Reulet's and they do NFA engraving. The negative is a 2 to 4 week turnaround.

meplatgroup

Louisiana's #1 NFA Dealer
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Metairie, La.
    I haven't used - but Advanced Laser Engraving of Louisiana offers laser engraving in Covington.

That’s my buddy Kurt. He is amazing and will engrave while you wait. He has one of the best lasers in the industry and is an extreme perfectionist about everything he does. I highly recommend him.

Mike on the Westbank is fine but he does not laser engrave. Laser engraving is amazing because you can do it very precisely on curved or uneven surfaces and the final product is much, much cleaner.

Kurt does laser Glock grip texturing and other commercial work as well. You all should follow him on IG, he posts a lot of cool ****. @Advancedlaser_of_la

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    That’s my buddy Kurt. He is amazing and will engrave while you wait. He has one of the best lasers in the industry and is an extreme perfectionist about everything he does. I highly recommend him.

Mike on the Westbank is fine but he does not laser engrave. Laser engraving is amazing because you can do it very precisely on curved or uneven surfaces and the final product is much, much cleaner.

Kurt does laser Glock grip texturing and other commercial work as well. You all should follow him on IG, he posts a lot of cool ****. @Advancedlaser_of_la

I’ve know Kurt for 20 years. That’s good people right there. Plus, he does a good job.

Also, give him a like on IG. It costs nothing and local businesses need all the help they can get right now.

Xenon

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Metairie
    Last I talked to Mike at westbank engraving, he was taking a full time gig elsewhere. He may still be doing a little bit of engraving on the side (he did for me), but had to find something else to make those ends meet.

meplatgroup

Louisiana's #1 NFA Dealer
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Metairie, La.
    Last I talked to Mike at westbank engraving, he was taking a full time gig elsewhere. He may still be doing a little bit of engraving on the side (he did for me), but had to find something else to make those ends meet.

I didn’t know that. He’s a super nice guy and I wish him the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom