Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Renewal of CCW

On Target

User Info Menu

Renewal of CCW

Curious can i do a renewal of the permit online or do i needa go do the class and shooting range again? How do i apply for a change of address?

Not a Fed.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by datboyhieu01 View Post
    Curious can i do a renewal of the permit online or do i needa go do the class and shooting range again? How do i apply for a change of address?
    Everyone has to take a class every 5 years. Doesn't matter if you have a lifetime or 5 year CHP. Got to do the class.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The problems we face today are
    there because the people who work
    for a living are outnumbered by those
    who vote for a living.

Not a Fed.

User Info Menu

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The problems we face today are
    there because the people who work
    for a living are outnumbered by those
    who vote for a living.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

And thanks to recent rule changes, you have to repeat the entire 8 hour classroom session and shoot the qualification, regardless if you are new application or renewal.

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    And thanks to recent rule changes, you have to repeat the entire 8 hour classroom session and shoot the qualification, regardless if you are new application or renewal.
    Awww danngggggg sooooo anyone know of anyone doing classes on a Sunday I run a business 6 days 10-8 everyday and Sunday my only off day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Target

User Info Menu

Ty Charlie !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Target

User Info Menu

so i have life time c.c.. . i am a Veteran, retired over 65. i need to do an 8 hour and a shoot.to renew???

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nuclearmac View Post
    so i have life time c.c.. . i am a Veteran, retired over 65. i need to do an 8 hour and a shoot.to renew???
    Yep. Every five years.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Yep, everything Dave said is correct. Took mine in February thinking I was going to breeze through my half class on a Saturday. Nope had to stay the whole eight hours and then shoot.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Shooter

User Info Menu

How recent was this change?