Man shoots unidentified person. Kills wife.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    sounds a little fishy though.... first thing i would notice is my wife isnt in the bed with me... and i have a 2yr old in here somwhere.... wonder if there will be more to come about this.. thank GOD the unborn child was saved

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    sounds a little fishy though.... first thing i would notice is my wife isnt in the bed with me... and i have a 2yr old in here somwhere.... wonder if there will be more to come about this.. thank GOD the unborn child was saved

This.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I hear reports that domestic violence is on the rise. Lots of couples are finding out just how much they really love each other. Could be Bad Company situation. *Good lovin gone bad*

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    Yeah, something smells here. How do you not notice your wife is not in bed with you? And why shoot at a shape in the dark without verifying who/what it is?

dbrepro

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 3, 2020
    Raceland, LA
    I don't believe the story he gave. Like others have posted, how do you not know your wife is not in the room? Wouldn't that be the first thing you check for before getting out of the bed.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I hear reports that domestic violence is on the rise. Lots of couples are finding out just how much they really love each other. Could be Bad Company situation. *Good lovin gone bad*

Word!!!
    Dude down the street just had his picture taken in the old orange jumpsuit...

But when both parties booze it up everyday...Something is bound to happen....

Rocko68

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 27, 2019
    New Orleans, La
    I don't believe the story he gave. Like others have posted, how do you not know your wife is not in the room? Wouldn't that be the first thing you check for before getting out of the bed.

Yup, it would be, baby someone's in the house, take this firearm and go secure the kids and call the police....I'm not buying it either.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Just last night we heard some banging.
    1st thing I did was see if my wife was there and she was. Once I saw she was and she armed herself I went to make sure the kids were ok even as adults.
    Next was investigate.
    After a short time later the cops were next store.
    As a crazy person was there beating on the Windows and Doors.
    Baby Momma, Ex, someone not my problem.
    Secure your family not shoot them.
    Could also have been the guy with elderly parent's who do fall and he needs help.
    Or someone up to no good.
    I think he is not telling the truth.
    But also lots of new gun owners with no clue. And no time or ammo to fix that.
    Thanks Democrats

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington

He probably figured she was getting railed by the neighbor.

Markmmg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    I read the new story and it said that the husband's gun has a light attached to it. So it is hard to believe that he is walking around the house with a gun that has a light and did not know the person he was about to shoot was his wife.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I read the new story and it said that the husband's gun has a light attached to it. So it is hard to believe that he is walking around the house with a gun that has a light and did not know the person he was about to shoot was his wife.

A light is useless if you don’t use it properly. I read the same article. It says the gun was found with the light turned on. That doesn’t state if he shot first, then turned on the light to realize he killed his wife.

The wife was found inside the home suffering from a gunshot wound to the head. A handgun with an attached light that was turned on was found next to her and another handgun was located on a dresser in the couple's bedroom, according to the report.

Top Bottom