Tacticool Fanny pack

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Golden Dragon

Stay Alert.... Stay Alive
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    171   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Mandeville
    I found a few I had from the 80's.
    As I am old enough to be around to have them. So I am going to pull them back out to use!
    Now I am waiting for the bell bottoms and platform shoes to make a come back from the 70's!
    Don't have any more of those but will be first in line to buy some!
    I can stand to be a few inches taller. My 13 year old Grandson is taller then me now. :(

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    As I am old enough to be around to have them. So I am going to pull them back out to use!
    Now I am waiting for the bell bottoms and platform shoes to make a come back from the 70's!
    I can stand to be a few inches taller. My 13 year old Grandson is taller then me now. :(
    Thats bc you Asian guys are all 5'6"s

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA

I may have some of those bags somewhere in a box in the attic too. I will be second in line for the bell bottoms. I will have to pass on the platform shoes as they would probably kill me now. I also hear you about the height situation. Never realized one could loose some of it with age, though I am very pleased to be around to complain about that and also remember the 60's and 70's. Some fun back then, but also some agony too.

lesgeaux

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Marrero, LA
    I am gonna wear one just to PO the libs. They will get their emotions in a twist wanting to know for themselves, Why is he allowed to wear such a thing, and What does he have in it.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    75 people looked at this thread and none of the resident experts chimed in yet? What is BS turning into?

https://hillpeoplegear.com

Judging by the comments after this post, the experts here have it all under control. I’m also sure some folks (not all) on here with tons of guns and ammo get winded tying their shoes or walking to the mailbox.

I’ll add this:

Would I wear one everyday while wearing a proper belt, no. Would I wear one when I’m running, working out or to and from the gym, probably so because my running shorts cannot carry all of my stuff.

Oh, I forgot, but I’m a little disappointed in the lack of “lost my guns in a boating accident” posts here lately.

Y’all have a good afternoon.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Would I wear one everyday while wearing a proper belt, no.

Don't lie. Be the gray man.

621ed0d55e5952d6e6a977765eb23beb.jpg

cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA
    When you all get to the age where you must take your Required Minimum Distribution from your TSP or IRA, we can then talk about belt packs and shoes for those of us who wore the bell bottoms. :rockon:

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    those are some cool tennis...

I think I was on the MHI, Inc facebook group this morning and a fanny pack discussion was going on! Are they seriously making a comeback??? All the new gun owners from the left maybe??? ugh... why not a t-shirt with an arrow that says 'I have a gun!'

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom