Firearms Sales Set New Record.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Yeah, can’t buy with intent to sell without the proper license.

I’m pretty sure I meet my quota every month. He said 12 guns a month, right? Do lowers count?

One of my brothers bought about 12 SKS rifles when they first hit the market for like 100.00 bucks each

Now he gets flagged every-time he fills out a 4473 and he has to wait a week or two for approval....and someone is not keeping track of all that...lol

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I’ve been under the impression that the majority of, if not all of the heinous shootings we’ve all heard about over the past decade or better were perpetrated by loony leftist leaning crazy folks. I’m just wondering if we can expect another rash of shootings with all the lefties making all these new gun purchases.

If they are buying some of the overpriced firearms I see listed they may not be able to afford ammunition.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Yep, I see those numbers too. What I find odd is that I’m not seeing guns in stores or much of anything online, even for a minute. If you told me that we’ve reached record numbers of ammo sales for October I’d find it just as odd. I guess it could be that there’s someone waiting with their hand out for each and every firearm rolling off an assembly line, but I’ve never known US industry and sales to work so fluid, so efficiently. If we started October with Gun stores and online retailers chock full of inventory and by the end of the month they were bone dry, the numbers wouldn’t seem that odd to me.
    I imagine gun manufacturers must be climbing rungs on the stock exchange as well if business is this good.

Also, it looks like roughly half (if it’s one firearm per background check) of the background checks turned up a no go? Half? I’d expect to see the number of firearms sold exceed the number of background checks
    I think it’s more song the lines of it sells as soon as the stores stock it. I go to my local academy a couple times a week to buy ammo and see what firearms they got in. Theirs usually anywhere from 50 to 100 people in line to buy ammo and a good
    chunk of those people buy ammo, bring it to their vehicle, then go directly back inside to the firearms counter. On the days I’ve went to buy ammo and also bought a firearm I liked all of the good ammo is sold out by the time I’m checking out again with my gun. If you look online at what’s actually in stock at academy’s it’s usually not more than 30-40 firearms with the majority being hunting rifles and shotguns. All of the pistols usually sell the same day and in the first few hours. The only pistols I’ve seen consistently in stock are cheap pistols that they seem to get in on every truck.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I think it’s more song the lines of it sells as soon as the stores stock it. I go to my local academy a couple times a week to buy ammo and see what firearms they got in. Theirs usually anywhere from 50 to 100 people in line to buy ammo and a good
    chunk of those people buy ammo, bring it to their vehicle, then go directly back inside to the firearms counter. On the days I’ve went to buy ammo and also bought a firearm I liked all of the good ammo is sold out by the time I’m checking out again with my gun. If you look online at what’s actually in stock at academy’s it’s usually not more than 30-40 firearms with the majority being hunting rifles and shotguns. All of the pistols usually sell the same day and in the first few hours. The only pistols I’ve seen consistently in stock are cheap pistols that they seem to get in on every truck.

Here is a tip, buy your ammunition first then buy the firearm. I do not bother to fight the crowds.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Ah can't find nuffins me..sniff sniff
    Guess I'll just sit at home and wait on something to happen sniff sniff

Attachments

• 20201210_115430.jpg
      20201210_115430.jpg
      254.4 KB · Views: 83
    • 20201210_115331.jpg
      20201210_115331.jpg
      238.1 KB · Views: 94
    • 20201210_115247.jpg
      20201210_115247.jpg
      249.1 KB · Views: 84
    • 20201210_115040.jpg
      20201210_115040.jpg
      239.2 KB · Views: 94

gator098

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2015
    Alexandria, LA
    And the libs think it is possible to confiscate 460million guns, but somehow it isn't logistically feasible to remove 12-20million illegal aliens. Weird huh?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Deb Mev
    Top Bottom