Couple Accused of Raping sub 13 Year Old.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    CADDO PARISH, La. (KSLA) - The Caddo Parish Sheriff’s Office says a couple is facing charges following accusations of a sexual assault of a juvenile.

Ashley Romans, 26, was booked into the Caddo Correctional Center for first-degree rape on Friday, Nov. 6.

Her boyfriend, Jacob Drew Farnell, 29, was taken into custody in Monroe. He faces a charge of first-degree rape and sexual battery. He was booked into the Ouachita Correctional Center.

Detectives with CPSO got a warrant for Farnell while investigating an allegation that Farnell and Romans were involved in inappropriate behavior involving a juvenile under the age of 13 on at least two occasions.

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    These are about the worst kind of criminals. I wouldn't be opposed to the death penalty if convicted, I don't think there's any fixing pedophiles.

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    Good for them and when convicted and placed in the general population hope that it is well known to the other inmates what the were convicted of. It seems to be known fact that this type of crime is not looked on lightly. ..................................... dril lsgt.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Good for them and when convicted and placed in the general population hope that it is well known to the other inmates what the were convicted of. It seems to be known fact that this type of crime is not looked on lightly. ..................................... dril lsgt.

General population will put some Love in Them Nightly.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I think it would only be fair for them to be raped in jail multiple times till they bleed to death

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    My partner and I arrested an obese 54 year old guy for what turned out to be his 5th arrest involving sexual assaults on children (this one was for aggravated oral sexual battery of a 6 year old girl). He explained that due to his size that 2 pair of cuffs had to be used to cuff him. I took that as a challenge and got it done with one pair. Then, somehow, a copy of his 5 page rap sheet got circulated among the prisoners when he got to jail. Hope he got properly rehabilitated.

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    My partner and I arrested an obese 54 year old guy for what turned out to be his 5th arrest involving sexual assaults on children (this one was for aggravated oral sexual battery of a 6 year old girl). He explained that due to his size that 2 pair of cuffs had to be used to cuff him. I took that as a challenge and got it done with one pair. Then, somehow, a copy of his 5 page rap sheet got circulated among the prisoners when he got to jail. Hope he got properly rehabilitated.

I like hearing that ****.. Thanks for sharing this..
    I wish we would not waste as much time on someone who is already shown to be predators and just take them out back.. Yet, We will likely spend money on housing and defending him..

DuckYou

Angry Wiener
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I like the new laws in the Philippines or near country - sex crimes are life in prison. If they involve a minor under 14 then it is the death penalty.

kill these screwed up people and make the world a better place.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    DXN_FA20_PEDO_GREY_PATCH_FORNT_IRON_ON_grande.png

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    There is a line.

I stand on one side of it, but i can see the line.

Those type of people (sec criminals) are on the other side of the line. Not so sure I can see them.

These days there are way to many people straddling that line, be it with their actions or their "beliefs". I can certainly see those people. It would be a shame if they were made examples of... Maybe.

I think it best for everyone's safety that we all stay on the correct side of the line... I think more of the "straddlers" need to be informed of this.

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    I like the new laws in the Philippines or near country - sex crimes are life in prison. If they involve a minor under 14 then it is the death penalty.

kill these screwed up people and make the world a better place.

The Definition of a virgin in the Philippines and Mexico is an Ugly 12 year old as to saying goes

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    There is a line.

I stand on one side of it, but i can see the line.

Those type of people (sec criminals) are on the other side of the line. Not so sure I can see them.

These days there are way to many people straddling that line, be it with their actions or their "beliefs". I can certainly see those people. It would be a shame if they were made examples of... Maybe.

I think it best for everyone's safety that we all stay on the correct side of the line... I think more of the "straddlers" need to be informed of this.

When I was a deputy I worked with a detective who was a boyscout leader, I swore he was gay. A few years later he was arrested for child molestation and spent several years in St. John jail. He was a trustee in the records dept. and when he was released the Sheriff at the time gave him a job and now he is Director of Records. His criminal records were expunged and the only way to know about him is through the newspaper article at the time and his appeal records with the courts. He should have been executed.

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    When I was a deputy I worked with a detective who was a boyscout leader, I swore he was gay. A few years later he was arrested for child molestation and spent several years in St. John jail. He was a trustee in the records dept. and when he was released the Sheriff at the time gave him a job and now he is Director of Records. His criminal records were expunged and the only way to know about him is through the newspaper article at the time and his appeal records with the courts. He should have been executed.
    That is a LONG process and its amazing who takes advantage of it.. Always a Loophole

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom