Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Right on,No room for slackers.
    So even Heidi pays?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    So even Heidi pays?
    Does she !!! I forgot to mention...A hot ol lady is a must with nice ta'ta's
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Expert in the field of wife avoidance

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Does she !!! I forgot to mention...A hot ol lady is a must with nice ta'ta's
    Ass, gas, or grass. Nobody rides for free.

What movie was that from?
    USPSA #A74215

Sarcasm. Just another fine service I offer.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by davidd View Post
    Ass, gas, or grass. Nobody rides for free.

What movie was that from?
    That was on so many cars and trucks years ago as a, sticker.
    Times were diff then.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    That was on so many cars and trucks years ago as a, sticker.
    Times were diff then.
    Think so, Maybe in a 60's movie,I never scored any?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

LEO

User Info Menu

I think the quote was from Cheech and Chong "Up in Smoke"
    "I have two guns, one for each of ya." - Doc Holliday

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    I think you could create a self correcting situation. Let's assume your community takes off and demand is greater than supply. Just create a leaderboard to rank each person's contributions. Let's say Brian comes along and wants to join, he just needs to look at the leaderboard to see that James in bungalow 6 just isn't pulling his weight and needs to be evicted. How Brian accomplishes that is not your concern. Your concern is to reap the benefits of having the land.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol I don't think a social credit score should be one of the first things established in the new world

On Target

User Info Menu

I think its a decent idea overall, I mean you could also lie, and when SHTF just sell your tenants to slavers. Print money all around, maybe use the development as barracks for your own gang afterwards.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mannelite View Post
    I think its a decent idea overall, I mean you could also lie, and when SHTF just sell your tenants to slavers. Print money all around, maybe use the development as barracks for your own gang afterwards.
    Well might be a tough sell at first to the slavers,Plenty of sheep out there that will whine and snivel for free $hit...lol

On Target

User Info Menu

Sounds like the hippie communes in the 60s. Most overdosed or became college professors. If things get that bad most of the weak ones will commit suicide because their phones don't work.