Autonomous Zone BOL ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mannelite

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2019
    Covington, Louisiana
    I think you could create a self correcting situation. Let's assume your community takes off and demand is greater than supply. Just create a leaderboard to rank each person's contributions. Let's say Brian comes along and wants to join, he just needs to look at the leaderboard to see that James in bungalow 6 just isn't pulling his weight and needs to be evicted. How Brian accomplishes that is not your concern. Your concern is to reap the benefits of having the land.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I don't think a social credit score should be one of the first things established in the new world

Mannelite

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2019
    Covington, Louisiana
    I think its a decent idea overall, I mean you could also lie, and when SHTF just sell your tenants to slavers. Print money all around, maybe use the development as barracks for your own gang afterwards.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I think its a decent idea overall, I mean you could also lie, and when SHTF just sell your tenants to slavers. Print money all around, maybe use the development as barracks for your own gang afterwards.

Well might be a tough sell at first to the slavers,Plenty of sheep out there that will whine and snivel for free $hit...lol

riverrat66

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 1, 2016
    The hills of St Helena parish
    Sounds like the hippie communes in the 60s. Most overdosed or became college professors. If things get that bad most of the weak ones will commit suicide because their phones don't work.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom