Complete Recount of All Votes in Georgia.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger on Wednesday announced that election officials will conduct a manual recount of all presidential ballots as President-elect Joe Biden leads in the state by just over 14,000 votes out of nearly 5 million counted.

Raffensperger previously said the state, which has 16 electoral votes, was headed toward a recount after Election Day due to a narrow gap between Biden and President Trump. The Trump campaign and Republican lawmakers like Georgia Rep. Doug Collins have been pushing for a manual recount.

"This is a process. It is a process defined by law. These men and women in my office will continue to follow the law and count every legal vote," Raffensperger said during a Wednesday press conference.

He continued: "With the margin being so close, it will require a full, by-hand recount in each county. This will help build confidence. It will be an audit, a recount and a recanvass all at once. It will be a heavy lift but we will work with the counties to get this done in time for our state certification," which is on Nov. 20.

Trump's camp continues to wage legal battles in some of the battleground states that are still counting votes, filing lawsuits challenging the count in Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Nevada.

The Georgia suit, which hinged on a poll worker claiming he saw 53 late ballots illegally compiled with a group of eligible ballots, was tossed out by a Chatham County judge on Thursday.

Georgia is also facing two Senate runoff elections in January after two candidates fell shy of 50% of the vote, which candidates must receive in order to win under state law. The results of the runoff elections will likely determine whether Democrats or Republicans control of the Senate.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    As you monitor each ballot, it is more likely improper ballots will be noticed and challenged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BlueShamu

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    D'town
    This will also include an audit of ballots....like, “Oh, this guy died in 2015. How did he cast a vote?”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I'd love to hear the DNC/media machine's reason why those of us on the right should give them ANY benefit of the doubt. These clowns have NEVER offered concession for 2016- and now they have the balls to demand we concede a shady as hell election in the name of NATIONAL UNITY?? :bowrofl:

They've been fabricating bullsh*t all over the board, continuously. If you DON'T assume they committed mass voter fraud, you're being foolish.

Check every damn ballot in these states in question- and the name connected to them.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'd love to hear the DNC/media machine's reason why those of us on the right should give them ANY benefit of the doubt. These clowns have NEVER offered concession for 2016- and now they have the balls to demand we concede a shady as hell election in the name of NATIONAL UNITY?? :bowrofl:

They've been fabricating bullsh*t all over the board, continuously. If you DON'T assume they committed mass voter fraud, you're being foolish.

Check every damn ballot in these states in question- and the name connected to them.

If you assume the position of being the moral compass for the country, it becomes easy to excuse your behavior while condemning others for the same behavior. After all, you're doing it for the grater good and they're doing it for selfish reasons.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This is the fair thing to do. ANY "potential" also ran can legally and justifiably challenge ANY vote results when they are close or if fraud is suspected.

What I hope this finds (particularly the audit part), is massive illegal ballots and votes cast. If it produces evidence of fraud, then it would justify similar re-counts in other suspect states.

Everyone remember this; in 2000 Al Gore (the man who invented the internet), was pronounced the President Elect for 30 days before W ended up being the actual President.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    A re-vote would be nice, you have to show up in person, valid voter registration, US citizen, proof of ID and not dead! No funny stuff!

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    If you assume the position of being the moral compass for the country, it becomes easy to excuse your behavior while condemning others for the same behavior. After all, you're doing it for the grater good and they're doing it for selfish reasons.

Spot on analysis. They have decided they are on the side of right and no amount of malpractice, fraudulent, or potentially treasonous behavior is a bridge too far. They have to clean up our mistakes because we didn’t vote right last time. This was a 4 year plan.

Mannelite

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2019
    Covington, Louisiana
    I have no faith in the establishment at all. Heck, if Trump wants to Boog I don't blame him. I ain't gonna stop him. Go ahead and boog Trump! lol Save us a bunch of trouble.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom