Fried beige

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    Need some more colors and vitamins up in here. Roasted veg salad with feta and creole mustard vinaigrette. #BayouBougie

wII6deU.jpg

southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    Homemade vinegrette? You got a recipe to share? :)

Easy peasy!! Shoot for about a 2.5-to-1 oil to acid ratio... don't really need to measure anything precisely, just eyeball it. For this one I used olive oil for the oil and some apple cider vinegar and fresh lemon juice for the acid. Couple good spoonfuls of zatarain's or grainy mustard, some cracked pepper and a little squeeze of local honey. Whisk it up if you're feeling fancy, or put it in a little tupperware container and shake the crap out of it until it emulsifies.

cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA
    Easy peasy!! Shoot for about a 2.5-to-1 oil to acid ratio... don't really need to measure anything precisely, just eyeball it. For this one I used olive oil for the oil and some apple cider vinegar and fresh lemon juice for the acid. Couple good spoonfuls of zatarain's or grainy mustard, some cracked pepper and a little squeeze of local honey. Whisk it up if you're feeling fancy, or put it in a little tupperware container and shake the crap out of it until it emulsifies.

Yes and also add about a tablespoon of Tabasco red pepper jelly and a bit of lime juice if you want something a little different. I agree one has to taste rather than measure to get it right.

swampgeauxfur

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2020
    Shreveport, Louisiana
    Sounds great. Gonna mix up some today and store it. Love a good homemade dressing

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom