Crash in Watson Area 2 Dead 3 Injured.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    DENHAM SPRINGS - Authorities are responding to a crash that left two people dead along LA 1019 Thursday afternoon.

The wreck was reported around 4:20 p.m. on the highway near Old Live Oak Drive. Sources said a child and two adults were taken to a hospital as well.

There is no word on what caused the crash at this time

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Prayers for those involved. We were in DS when it happened. Traffic didn't effect us but it was crazy for anyone going the other way.

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    unrestrained occupants.. Why anyone wants to ride around without a safety belt now days , blows my mind.
    On a related note, has anyone else noticed how fast drivers are coming to a stop at intersections now or last few years> When I started driving, it was a slower process and you could anticipate someones actions .. Now, I guess with better brakes and less patience , some are really hammering the brakes at last minute..

snipehunter7

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 31, 2016
    Franklinton, LA
    On a related note, has anyone else noticed how fast drivers are coming to a stop at intersections now or last few years> When I started driving, it was a slower process and you could anticipate someones actions .. Now, I guess with better brakes and less patience , some are really hammering the brakes at last minute..

Antilock brakes give a sense of safety that many of us didn’t have in our first vehicles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrandonPle

Gunlover
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Watson
    I live about a mile away from accident.
    My mom-in-law lives about 200 yards from accident scene , it took that poor woman several hrs to get home yesterday.
    Wreck happened in a moderate curve , I wouldn't call it a bad curve , unless you're the person trying to pull out on 10-19.
    The issue is that it is only a moderate curve.
    Cars , trucks ,18 wheelers , dump trucks that take 10-19 several times a day (like me) do 40-50 thru that curve all day and night .
    They had a young teenager die about 100 ft away from the same spot in last year or two .
    I'm willing to bet we start seeing local and state Smokey's shooting radar in that curve soon.

Top Bottom