Who is Dave Bautista?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Actor and professional wrestler Dave Bautista took aim at gun owners in a barrage of tweets last week aimed at convincing his followers that Joe Biden will not be a threat to the Second Amendment.

Dave Bautista quote from article: "If you’re weapon next to your bed is an AR you’re an idiot. If someone invades your home and your running to get your AR then you’re a f**king idiot. If youre in a home setting with multiple attackers and you’re trying to defend yourself with an AR then you’re a f**king idiot."

How many men do you know who have/wear a nose ring? I don't know a single one myself.

I never heard of a Dave Bautista before, but I bet he voted for Joe Biden.

Last edited:

AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland
    He is another one of those Hollywood people who think we care about what he has to say. He played in guardians of the galaxy.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    He is another one of those Hollywood people who think we care about what he has to say. He played in guardians of the galaxy.
    Figures. I googled him and saw movies I’ve seen and don’t remember seeing him or who he played. Not a WWE fan so I’ve never seen him wrestle. He obviously ain’t in the MMA crowd or I’d recognize him. So basically you’re saying he’s a male version of that Melissa Melonhead girl that’s always freaking out for some media attention? I think I get it now. Thanks bro. ;)

AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland
    Figures. I googled him and saw movies I’ve seen and don’t remember seeing him or who he played. Not a WWE fan so I’ve never seen him wrestle. He obviously ain’t in the MMA crowd or I’d recognize him. So basically you’re saying he’s a male version of that Melissa Melonhead girl that’s always freaking out for some media attention? I think I get it now. Thanks bro. ;)

I don't watch wrestling either. That's the only movie I have seen with him.

Last edited:

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    He's another Hollywood hypocrite who likes to make money using guns in movies, but then wants to tell everyone else they don't really need them.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    And he trots out the "NEED" argument, proving that I don't "NEED" to listen to anything he has to say...

He should be focused on the real killers, automobiles and doctors. Lets see how his "NEED" concept stacks up against those two.

And the end of that article is great, when they reference Pink's husband Waffly ****, or whatever his name may be. (imagine, just for a moment, that your claim to fame is being Pink's husband... must be how Michelle Obama feels). I lack the words to describe how out of touch these people are. He claims that addl laws do not matter to him as he is a law abiding citizen. I guess he will keep going with that concept until the laws affect him, such as wealth re-distribution, or perhaps there will be laws against crappy music (not likely).

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Actor and professional wrestler Dave Bautista took aim at gun owners in a barrage of tweets last week aimed at convincing his followers that Joe Biden will not be a threat to the Second Amendment.

Dave Bautista quote from article: "If you’re weapon next to your bed is an AR you’re an idiot. If someone invades your home and your running to get your AR then you’re a f**king idiot. If youre in a home setting with multiple attackers and you’re trying to defend yourself with an AR then you’re a f**king idiot."

How many men do you know who have/wear a nose ring? I don't know a single one myself.

All of these rich people who bash on gun owners and AR-15 type rifles usually live in very exclusive gated neighborhoods with many times gated properties within the gated community. They are so far detached from many people live every day.

Some people need to stop looking to Hollywood for how to live their life.

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    Maybe he's an AK guy....
    rk647n967t8ww41us1xa.jpg

Nope he's just a hypocrite.
    x98x0l07lln9d7w7dl1b.jpg

hunt4570

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2013

Now wait a minute... If that AR is next to your bed, why do you have to run to get it??:D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Deb Mev
    Top Bottom