Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Damn I went to go look at it and it was a 12 guage.my mistake,i automatically assumed it was a 7.62x39..and hes asking $950.
    I'm gonna do a bit more research and see what's up.i still kind of want it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by moe24 View Post
    Damn I went to go look at it and it was a 12 guage.my mistake,i automatically assumed it was a 7.62x39..and hes asking $950.
    I'm gonna do a bit more research and see what's up.i still kind of want it.

Do It...
    Last edited by TheMole68; November 18th, 2020 at 02:00 PM.

Redneck with a gun!

User Info Menu

Marksman

User Info Menu

Very nice work

Marksman

User Info Menu

Picked it up today and i will be heading out to the shooting range tommorow..I was able to get it for 850 OTD,not a smoking deal but better than paying 950 plus tax for it.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by moe24 View Post
    Picked it up today and i will be heading out to the shooting range tommorow..I was able to get it for 850 OTD,not a smoking deal but better than paying 950 plus tax for it.

Nice man! They are fun as hell. Just a heads up, they can be finicky until you find the shells they like and tune them up a bit. If you have problems shooting weaker low brass loads, try some high brass shells. I had a love/hate relationship with mine, took a good bit of trial and error to get running right with low brass. After that it was rock solid though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer View Post
    Nice man! They are fun as hell. Just a heads up, they can be finicky until you find the shells they like and tune them up a bit. If you have problems shooting weaker low brass loads, try some high brass shells. I had a love/hate relationship with mine, took a good bit of trial and error to get running right with low brass. After that it was rock solid though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Thanks for the tips bro..I do plan on shooting it as is now but eventually I'll start buying the conversion parts for it..Ive watched videos on how to do it,seems simple but I'm thinking about looking for a gunsmith or someone who has tons of experience with these shotguns to do the conversion and also go over the gasports,possibly drill another gas port hole like I've been seeing guys on youtube doing,for extra reliability..