Got bullets?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noahvale

shootist
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 20, 2013
    Redstick
    Not that 22+1 was not enough, but just because. 32+1 !

32.jpg

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I don’t even bother wasting my money on pro mag anymore. You can buy 5 of the exact same magazine running them in the same gun and maybe 2 will work at best out of all the money I’ve wasted on pro mag I can remember two magazines actually working as advertised.

Its a shame because pro mag offers some cool options and for guns that no other company bothers to produce. If they just had a little quality control they could really make some noise in the aftermarket magazine market.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I’ve had good luck with Promag over the years from mini-thirty mags to Beretta pistol mags and a lot in between. I’ll go one better: the extended (30 round) Beretta 92 mags that I run in my CX4’s are like 40 bucks each. The South Korean (Asian military) version of those mags are a dead ringer, even the plastic grip spacer, and run $10-12. They run like the OEM mags and have been 100% reliable.
    On a Glock note, the SGM mags I’ve bought in the $15 range hold 33 rounds and feed all my Glock mag 9mm carbines/AR pistols just fine as well. They’re steel reinforced like the OEM mags.
    Mecgar also makes fantastic mags equal to OEM and in some cases they are the OEM mag.
    I’m glad I don’t listen every time someone bashes a product that might work fine and save me money in the process. I ran into a lot of that when PMAGS hit the market.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom