Anyone within an hour of Nola need a bigger safe?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    Do you have a 24-ish gun safe and want something bigger?

Tractor Supply Co is having a Black Friday sale on a Cannon 36-gun safe (see ad here). It's 57"h x 30"w and that's a smokin' deal but too big for me -- I've got a specific little closet I'm wanting to slide this into.

I've been waiting for months for their ad to pop hoping they'd have an 18- to 24-gun safe (closer to 20" wide) but alas here we are.

Here's my proposal: If you want to upgrade to this 36-gunner for $299, I'll buy your current one off you for $200-250 or whatever you think is fair. So you get to upgrade to a brand new safe for less than a hundred bucks.

Their sale starts on Nov 24th so let's make our plan before then. I'm in Nola but will drive up to an hour to do this thing.

Last edited:

southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    Found one!

Sharing it here just in case anyone else is on the hunt for something similar. Sports Afield 18-gunner at Sam's Club $349 with free shipping ($367 after tax): https://www.samsclub.com/p/sports-afield-18-gun-fire-resistant-electronic-lock-door-storage-convertible-safe/prod24651291

Admittedly it's a little smaller than I was hoping for (story of my life) but it'll last me a few years. And just to pre-empt the predictable commentary I'm 100% aware this is a "budget" safe that's not "just as good" as a Liberty safe; this is what I was shopping for.

0081320402571_B

Top Bottom