China wants Americans disarmed? Interesting to say the least.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • falshooter

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Ponchatoula/Hammond
    And this is news to you ?

Just remember the Dems are bought and paid for by the chinese ....

And, so are most Americans that continue to support chinese bought corporations like Amazon and Walmart to name just 2.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I know the OP and I’m pretty sure it’s not news to him. The video does enlighten us on very recent news however, so I’m glad he didn’t assume everyone knew everything about China and chose to post it.
    Exactly why I posted it. Some of the current events discussed were pretty interesting but at the end of the day it’s just the same song and dance.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    And this is news to you ?

Just remember the Dems are bought and paid for by the chinese ....

And, so are most Americans that continue to support chinese bought corporations like Amazon and Walmart to name just 2.
    I’m sure most here know this isn’t something new however the current events spoken about I found pretty interesting. Also with a lot of new gun owners a lot of these people may have absolutely no clue and for those not aware this YouTube channel is a pretty good source for current news when it comes to anything firearms related. I’m not sure exactly what the gentleman does for a living but he’s hinted before that he works in a field that gives him current 2a news before most. I’ve really enjoyed this channel and I think most here would as well

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    It is sad to say but my 1st attempt at building a Flex Seal boat did not work out.
    And to make matters worse I was bringing guns to the camp in it was a bad day all around.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    It is sad to say but my 1st attempt at building a Flex Seal boat did not work out.
    And to make matters worse I was bringing guns to the camp in it was a bad day all around.
    You too? I lost all of my guns in a tragic boating accident in the Bermuda Triangle. Damn shame every last one of them is gone forever

El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    Imperial japan considered assisting the axis powers planning an invasion of the American mainland in mid December 41, except the imperial military opinion / assessment which eventually prevailed said it was impossible because “there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass”.

Are we surprised modern adversaries have elected to “invade” us softly through immigration or economy?

Murphy’s Law says “the minor flanking maneuver you’re currently ignoring is about to become the main attack”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Man that's a shame to,I was thinking about making my coffin out of flex-seal-paste....

That way Phil Swift could dig me up in 50 years (for a fee) and I could be in his commercials?

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Of course they want us disarmed. I bet the "how to turn a country communist" handbook has civilian disarmament as one the of the early and important steps. Dont want those "pesky, freedom loving" people being able to fight back.

I would expect to hear this from a communist leader, in fact it would be strange to hear anything else.

So when we see uncle Joe shaking this guys hand can we expect the DOJ to arrest him for collusion in a scheme to diminish or revoke the constitution? Put him up on charges of treason? Perhaps a public hanging or stoning? Hope so. Not holding breath though...

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom