Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 56
    On Target

User Info Menu

All I know is weed is bad for old people. Every time my 70 year old neighbor hears a helicopter he runs outside and starts pulling his plants under the carport. I told him those plants are going to kill him someday.

FIDO

Silver Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat66 View Post
    All I know is weed is bad for old people. Every time my 70 year old neighbor hears a helicopter he runs outside and starts pulling his plants under the carport. I told him those plants are going to kill him someday.
    Now that’s some funny shit! He needs to switch to a better strain! Haha
    Enal...

"...Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until they open their mouth and you hear them speak"...

User Info Menu

The irony of busting a guy with weed in an airport named after a jazz musician who most certainly wouldnít have had a problem with weed is not lost on me LOL

Federal legalization itís the only solution

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Future Armorer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    Maybe you should run for Sheriff in your parish and correct these issues.
    Always flag barrels, never leave fire arms in vehicles unattended

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nugsy714 View Post
    The irony of busting a guy with weed in an airport named after a jazz musician who most certainly wouldnít have had a problem with weed is not lost on me LOL

Federal legalization itís the only solution

Thatís really more of a coincidence than it is irony. An arrest like that would likely occur at any big airport named after anybody.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    Thatís really more of a coincidence than it is irony. An arrest like that would likely occur at any big airport named after anybody.

Yeah but we both have to admit Louis Armstrong loved his weed :-)

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nugsy714 View Post
    Yeah but we both have to admit Louis Armstrong loved his weed :-)

No, we both don't have to admit that. I've never looked into his recreational drug use. The man had nothing to do with the airport. The airport was named after Armstrong 30 years after Armstrong died. It's seems more reasonable that the name change had more to do with Armstrong's musical abilities than Armstrong's love of marijuana.

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Enal View Post
    Isn't it also odd how the large majority of these Liberal Batshit States are also home to the main Gun & Ammo Manufacturers..? You left off Washington State by the way...
    That's a stupid comment. The gun manufacturers were there over a hundred years before those states fell to the left. Now those states are trying hard to destroy these historical companies. They just bankrupted Remington this year. Springfield is in Illinois' crosshairs right now.
    Last edited by DarcMac; November 28th, 2020 at 10:19 PM.