Man Arrested at NOLA Airport with 53# Marijuana.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Enal

FIDO
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    They actually/finally got some produced, but you're right they absolutely suck at growing which doesn't say much for an "Agriculture College"! haha

Probably what they needed to do was import some old hippies from Northern CA & Washington State to come teach them.

We got a tour of their grow-farm and I voiced my concerns about their crop and they couldn't understand how I knew what I knew. I told them "If you can grow Great Tomatoes then you can grow Great Weed" because they have the same types of problems and needs.

BTW...I learned all this from all the facilities that we visited and spent time with in CO when we were part of the proposal team. The worst thing that happened was to let LSU take that portion over. Believe it or not, Mississippi has one of the highest quality and knowledgeable programs in the USA.

Gator 47/70, you must know who I'm talking about when I mention Sen. Fred Mills because he's from your neck of the woods. Really great guy...

Enal

FIDO
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    There are some people who get tins of pre-rolled joints from the federal government in a program that's been going on for over 40 years now.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/4-americans-get-medical-pot-from-the-feds/

Essayons...I didn't even know about that program until we got involved with the State of LA and there were several people in the Legislature that didn't know about it either.

I am medically retired from the US Army and just in the past 1.5 years there's been a huge turnaround in the thoughts on medicinals especially since the VA is one of the Top Prescribers of heavy opioides. They have no problem slinging that mess at you among other really horrible $hit...

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Essayons...I didn't even know about that program until we got involved with the State of LA and there were several people in the Legislature that didn't know about it either.

I am medically retired from the US Army and just in the past 1.5 years there's been a huge turnaround in the thoughts on medicinals especially since the VA is one of the Top Prescribers of heavy opioides. They have no problem slinging that mess at you among other really horrible $hit...

"Purdue Pharma pleaded guilty Tuesday to three criminal charges, formally admitting its role in an opioid epidemic that has contributed to hundreds of thousands of deaths over the past two decades."

https://www.wbrz.com/news/oxycontin-maker-purdue-pharma-pleads-guilty-in-criminal-case

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    They actually/finally got some produced, but you're right they absolutely suck at growing which doesn't say much for an "Agriculture College"! haha

Probably what they needed to do was import some old hippies from Northern CA & Washington State to come teach them.

We got a tour of their grow-farm and I voiced my concerns about their crop and they couldn't understand how I knew what I knew. I told them "If you can grow Great Tomatoes then you can grow Great Weed" because they have the same types of problems and needs.

BTW...I learned all this from all the facilities that we visited and spent time with in CO when we were part of the proposal team. The worst thing that happened was to let LSU take that portion over. Believe it or not, Mississippi has one of the highest quality and knowledgeable programs in the USA.

Gator 47/70, you must know who I'm talking about when I mention Sen. Fred Mills because he's from your neck of the woods. Really great guy...

Ha,Anti-gun Fred Mills? His snake-oil azz is down around New Iberia I believe?

Enal

FIDO
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Ha,Anti-gun Fred Mills? His snake-oil azz is down around New Iberia I believe?

I don’t know anything about being anti-gun, but know what he did with several other bills that became law.

One thing I did find out was that when you speak out For or Against something even in the least way or with some form of concession then you are thought of as a total piece of **** by a portion of the people. People also change, just like the head of the Sheriff’s association did so you never know what’s ahead to change your disposition. I know I’ve had to become fairly open minded since 2013 and never thought I would agree on some things.

We lost several people that we thought were friends of a couple decades for something that actually allowed my wife to survive 4.5 years of chemo. Don’t miss them one bit...

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I don’t know anything about being anti-gun, but know what he did with several other bills that became law.

One thing I did find out was that when you speak out For or Against something even in the least way or with some form of concession then you are thought of as a total piece of **** by a portion of the people. People also change, just like the head of the Sheriff’s association did so you never know what’s ahead to change your disposition. I know I’ve had to become fairly open minded since 2013 and never thought I would agree on some things.

We lost several people that we thought were friends of a couple decades for something that actually allowed my wife to survive 4.5 years of chemo. Don’t miss them one bit...

Never said I was against weed for true medical reasons,My understanding it helps with a truly sick persons appetite,Makes sense to me.

Now we have abuser's lets say in Colorado,Word gets out a Dr.Wallbanger will write a script on a whine and a snivel,Bam! there's you're stoner !

The police in lets say Texas love to see Colorado plates,Pull em' over,They whip out the old MM Card,Doesn't float in TX.

They have made a good bust.

Check out Ol'Fred's voting record,That should about do it.

Enal

FIDO
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Never said I was against weed for true medical reasons,My understanding it helps with a truly sick persons appetite,Makes sense to me.

Now we have abuser's lets say in Colorado,Word gets out a Dr.Wallbanger will write a script on a whine and a snivel,Bam! there's you're stoner !

The police in lets say Texas love to see Colorado plates,Pull em' over,They whip out the old MM Card,Doesn't float in TX.

They have made a good bust.

Check out Ol'Fred's voting record,That should about do it.

No I wasn’t saying that about you being for or against...must have just worded it wrong.

I’ll definitely look into it because I always like busting his ass on their decisions or lack of...haha

Enal

FIDO
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    All I know is weed is bad for old people. Every time my 70 year old neighbor hears a helicopter he runs outside and starts pulling his plants under the carport. I told him those plants are going to kill him someday.

Now that’s some funny ****! He needs to switch to a better strain! Haha

nugsy714

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2018
    US
    The irony of busting a guy with weed in an airport named after a jazz musician who most certainly wouldn’t have had a problem with weed is not lost on me LOL

Federal legalization it’s the only solution

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The irony of busting a guy with weed in an airport named after a jazz musician who most certainly wouldn’t have had a problem with weed is not lost on me LOL

Federal legalization it’s the only solution

That’s really more of a coincidence than it is irony. An arrest like that would likely occur at any big airport named after anybody.

nugsy714

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2018
    US
    That’s really more of a coincidence than it is irony. An arrest like that would likely occur at any big airport named after anybody.

Yeah but we both have to admit Louis Armstrong loved his weed :-)

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yeah but we both have to admit Louis Armstrong loved his weed :-)

No, we both don't have to admit that. I've never looked into his recreational drug use. The man had nothing to do with the airport. The airport was named after Armstrong 30 years after Armstrong died. It's seems more reasonable that the name change had more to do with Armstrong's musical abilities than Armstrong's love of marijuana.

DarcMac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    Isn't it also odd how the large majority of these Liberal Batshit States are also home to the main Gun & Ammo Manufacturers..? You left off Washington State by the way...

That's a stupid comment. The gun manufacturers were there over a hundred years before those states fell to the left. Now those states are trying hard to destroy these historical companies. They just bankrupted Remington this year. Springfield is in Illinois' crosshairs right now.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom