Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast
    La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Cool Man Arrested at NOLA Airport with 53# Marijuana.

An airline passenger from Los Angeles was arrested at Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport after Jefferson Parish sheriff's investigators discovered 53 pounds of marijuana in his luggage, according to authorities.
    Tyler Schobert, 23, was booked Thursday with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, said Capt. Jason Rivarde, a Sheriff's Office spokesman.
    It's not clear whether Schobert had just flown into the New Orleans area, or was on his way back to California when Sheriff's Office investigators searched three pieces of his luggage Thursday afternoon. They found several vacuum-sealed bags containing marijuana, Rivarde said.
    Authorities didn't reveal how they identified Schobert as a target for the search.

Schobert was released from the Jefferson Parish Correctional Center in Gretna on a $75,000 bond. His case returns to court Dec. 28 for a status hearing.

Marksman

User Info Menu

This young generation is going mad....

https://youtu.be/u1pa4uGue90

User Info Menu

He needs to stay in a "legal dope" state.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Such a genius @ age 23. His future is really bright.
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -- George Santayana

Marksman

User Info Menu

Thank God he was stopped! I will sleep better tonight knowing that another weed dealer is off the streets.

On Target

User Info Menu

Why do drug dealers still think in 2020 it’s a good idea to fly with large quantities of drugs let alone something like weed that In large quantities like that anyone walking near it can smell it. I think our LE should focus more time on violent crimes and getting actual criminals off of the streets but you can’t blame them when someone makes it this easy for them.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Last time I flew there was an extra charge for baggage over 55 pounds. Looks like he came in low enough to avoid that extra charge.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jstudzinski View Post
    Why do drug dealers still think in 2020 it’s a good idea to fly with large quantities of drugs let alone something like weed that In large quantities like that anyone walking near it can smell it. I think our LE should focus more time on violent crimes and getting actual criminals off of the streets but you can’t blame them when someone makes it this easy for them.
    Maybe you should run for Sheriff in your parish and correct these issues.

Marksman

User Info Menu

The dude needs this for his sick Goat.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    Maybe you should run for Sheriff in your parish and correct these issues.
    The same people saying LE should focus more on violent crime are the people who elected the hug-a-thug politicians that don't allow LE to focus more on violent crime.