Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Accurate Powder Recall

Don't know if this has been posted yet but.....

http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/...-4350-powders/
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Thanks Gator. I’m sure nobody would mind if it’s double posted. Any powder that might self combust needs to be screamed about.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Thanks Gator. I’m sure nobody would mind if it’s double posted. Any powder that might self combust needs to be screamed about.
    Has it been? I don't recall anything?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Has it been? I don't recall anything?
    Not that I know of.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Well I called the number and got a bit more information

It seems the stabilizer in the powder is breaking down over time that's mixed with the powder...not good

Marksman

User Info Menu

I know of an individual who had a can of 4064 go bad on the shelf. When the can was opened the smell reeked. Yes it was part of the recall batch.

This is old news but it doesn't hurt to throw out a reminder every so often.

Hello NSA.

When dearly bought liberties become impediments to "security" and are discarded by police, the terrorists are winning.
    Chris and Jeff Knox