Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

User Info Menu

Where do you shop for C&R guns?

I'm looking for a fairly specific rifle (the Ishapore 2A or 2A1, the .308 version of the WW2 Enfield) but I don't see it much. It might come up once at a gun show for an exorbitant price. Besides BayouShooter, Royal Tiger, GunBroker and gun shows, are there any places y'all look when you're hunting for a particular gun?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

"When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Take a Card. Any Card.

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Google C&R dealers and visit gunbroker.com.
    “We Sackett boys never killed anything we didn't need to eat unless it was coming at us.”

shootist

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Last edited by Magdump; November 20th, 2020 at 08:59 AM.
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

Hello check out Mrs Terry at Treasure Hunt Arms in Luling maybe she can locate one for you.The shop is no longer there but she is at all the gunshows.
    Last edited by gunshow; November 20th, 2020 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Misspell

Marksman

User Info Menu

https://empirearms.com/

Get on his mailing list - he puts out what he has in inventory with good photos, and reasonable prices. He "don't do junk"!

Take a Card. Any Card.

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
    https://empirearms.com/

Get on his mailing list - he puts out what he has in inventory with good photos, and reasonable prices. He "don't do junk"!
    Dennis is a good guy. I once bought three MN Model 44's from him for $99. Admittedly, a long time ago.
    “We Sackett boys never killed anything we didn't need to eat unless it was coming at us.”