ATF says pistol braces are NFA items

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Maybe somebody can enlighten me, why is it the ATF doesn’t want us firing a pistol from the shoulder again? They believe it gives citizens some sort of unfair advantage in the event that they have to defend themselves from... the ATF? I don’t get it. I mean, that day they got their asses whipped in Texas had nothing to do with unfair weapons advantage. It was about poor tactics. You can’t expect to sneak in somebody’s window and not get shot up.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Yup, ready to go.

Attachments

• 40953633-C9A7-4235-AA1B-1AFB49F2B93D.png
      40953633-C9A7-4235-AA1B-1AFB49F2B93D.png
      72 KB · Views: 69

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Just left academy. Not one tennis ball on the shelf and a sign that says only 3 units per customer.

You should try walgreens for the replacement walker tips. They come readily in urban grey and tactical black plus they have the advantage over tennis balls of holing your weapon up when you lean it against the wall. Just be careful if you accidently shoulder the buffer tube with the rubber tip. It might inadvertently give you more stability over the tennis balls.

Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    You should try walgreens for the replacement walker tips. They come readily in urban grey and tactical black plus they have the advantage over tennis balls of holing your weapon up when you lean it against the wall. Just be careful if you accidently shoulder the buffer tube with the rubber tip. It might inadvertently give you more stability over the tennis balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Manager at Walgreens told me in the past two days they have sold out of cane tips and have some on order but the warehouse is out. He’s never seen anything like this before. Must be all the COVID patients on walkers.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Manager at Walgreens told me in the past two days they have sold out of cane tips and have some on order but the warehouse is out. He’s never seen anything like this before. Must be all the COVID patients on walkers.

I found a source where I can get them for $9 for a 4-pack. Using pandemic math, I think that comes out to $12.75 each plus shipping and handling.

Top Bottom