Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
    Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    https://www.ammoland.com/2020/11/atf...ation-letters/

The Ammoland article is back up after they edited it. The letter from the ATF says they approved 2 models as braces. Any changes to those designs could change the classification. The ATF said they repeatedly warned SB Tactical that more than 20 models fit in that latter description.

It looks like the ATF isn't saying those braces are illegal. It looks like the ATF is saying they have not evaluated those braces to determine if they would be classified as a brace or a stock so SB Tactical should stop marketing them as ATF Compliant.
    Correct. It was a clickbait article that the interweb took and ran with. As of right now it's a giant nothingburger.

Gun Trust Lawyer

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer View Post
    Correct. It was a clickbait article that the interweb took and ran with. As of right now it's a giant nothingburger.
    Not to be confused with furburger.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by John_ View Post
    Simply not true. Even the hyperlink in this guy's video doesn't work. As of right now, AR15 pistol braces are still 100% legal. You guys are so gullible....post a link to any other source stating pistol braces are now illegal according to the ATF.
    Not the only guy talking about it, just the first that we’ve seen.
    I’m not saying I believe anywhere close to everything on the interwebz, but when you see smoke, there’s usually fire. Here’s another.
    Looks like somebody’s just pissed because SB didn’t send free samples of every flavor to the ATF for approval tho. Not very smart if that’s really the case.

https://youtu.be/EosGnw09diE
    Last edited by Magdump; November 25th, 2020 at 11:59 AM.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

The letter from the ATF is over 2 years old. I think the ATF would have had time to act if that was their plan.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Itís coming. Just remember Trumps family actually owns firearms and NFA items. He had no problem banning bump stocks, Biden is openly against anything but a double barrel shotgun. Letís just hope the Republicans that have spoken up for the 2A doesnít get buck fever when they add in a few items to the bill that benefits them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

Marksman

User Info Menu

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-zHJIp0FpGY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

On Target

User Info Menu

In the last two years sb has flooded the market with these braces, the sb3 is everywhere. I think at this point if the ATF did want to act they'd be completely overwhelmed. No doubt they're going to give it hell for the next 4 or so years but I don't see them getting very far. Just how I see it.

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	880A4483-949B-4094-BBD3-C8764C1522AD.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	208.2 KB 
ID:	100769