Ammo Shortage

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jman1911

Louisiana Sportsman
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    I’m 40 years old and never have I seen ammo this scarce! Even with Obama we still had ammo at academy & bass bro!

How bad is this gonna be?!

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nah,Comes around every 4 years,Plus throw in a hurricane or 2,Dem Tifa's in the street,NFAC and all these other lovely ****-head libs that all the sudden need to buy

up everything cause they scared them....and.... Dot.Gov ordering a Quad-trillion-billion rounds to round us up with,You have a shortage.

Barry J

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Thibodaux
    Looks to me like the ammo and handguns are starting to make a little comeback. I have been seeing more handguns in the stores lately and a few boxes of ammo. I was in Sportsmans Warehouse in Slidell yesterday. They had plenty 10mm and a few rifle rounds. Reloading not so much. Not only components, but tools. There were two 3 pound jugs of Green Dot and 4 or 5 one pound jugs of assorted stuff. Last time I was there, no powder.

Jman1911

Louisiana Sportsman
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    Looks to me like the ammo and handguns are starting to make a little comeback. I have been seeing more handguns in the stores lately and a few boxes of ammo. I was in Sportsmans Warehouse in Slidell yesterday. They had plenty 10mm and a few rifle rounds. Reloading not so much. Not only components, but tools. There were two 3 pound jugs of Green Dot and 4 or 5 one pound jugs of assorted stuff. Last time I was there, no powder.

That’s good the hear! I just need a few boxing for my hunting rifles..... other than that I’m good!

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    Nah,Comes around every 4 years,Plus throw in a hurricane or 2,Dem Tifa's in the street,NFAC and all these other lovely ****-head libs that all the sudden need to buy

up everything cause they scared them....and.... Dot.Gov ordering a Quad-trillion-billion rounds to round us up with,You have a shortage.
    Hopefully, the amount of libs, buying guns and ammo, will help to setback the anti 2A cause about 20 years. After seeing police around the country being attacked, I think a lot of them are finally realizing that they might just be responsible for their own safety.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk Pro

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Hopefully, the amount of libs, buying guns and ammo, will help to setback the anti 2A cause about 20 years. After seeing police around the country being attacked, I think a lot of them are finally realizing that they might just be responsible for their own safety.

We can only pray and stack it deep boys,We gonna need it one day....

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    What is this ammo you speak of? I got my Barney Fife stash -- 1 bullet that I keep in my top pocket in case I gotta use it!:rofl:

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx

I wouldn’t bank on that. It’s the same people who move to escape high taxes and regulation then vote for the same type of politicians that they are trying to escape at their new state of residence. I can’t wrap my head around that type of thinking.

sgt z

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Hammond, LA
    Plenty of ammo available, if you are willing and able to pay for it. A dollar a round? Buck and a half? Come on $.60 for a $.16 round. Bargains, if you're loaded.

Martman300

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 12, 2018
    Gretna, la
    You can always find ammo at Cheaper than dirt.

‘Hopefully I don’t ever need those price gougers.

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA
    What gets me are limits on how much I can buy, if I luck out and walk into a store and there are 10 boxes on the shelf and I want all 10 and not be limited to some smaller amount.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I find it odd when ammo is cheap and readily available the shelves are full. When there is a panic and shelves are empty and prices are high as giraffes nuts people are waiting in line before the stores open to buy 1-3 boxes. But I guess it’s the same with hurricane season when there is a rush on batteries and generators.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom