Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12312 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammo Shortage

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fugum View Post
    Hopefully, the amount of libs, buying guns and ammo, will help to setback the anti 2A cause about 20 years. After seeing police around the country being attacked, I think a lot of them are finally realizing that they might just be responsible for their own safety.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk Pro
    I wouldn’t bank on that. It’s the same people who move to escape high taxes and regulation then vote for the same type of politicians that they are trying to escape at their new state of residence. I can’t wrap my head around that type of thinking.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Well thinking I'll run out to Sherburne this weekend and try a few 9s I cobbled together yesterday.
    Shouldn't be anyone out there with no ammo to be found?

Tupperware, the other ammo can
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20201125_182747.jpg  
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Plenty of ammo available, if you are willing and able to pay for it. A dollar a round? Buck and a half? Come on $.60 for a $.16 round. Bargains, if you're loaded.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20201125_194902.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	263.1 KB 
ID:	100745

A Hidden gem. Lol

Marksman

User Info Menu

You can always find ammo at Cheaper than dirt.

‘Hopefully I don’t ever need those price gougers.

oldbie

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Jefferson Indoor had ammo last week. OTOH, prices... ouch.
    "Be water, my friend..."

Louisiana Sportsman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Hey happens every 3.5 years,Some never learn to stack it deep when its there?
    I’m good on essential *calibers* but never have I seen my deer cartridges so scarce is all.

Marksman

User Info Menu

What gets me are limits on how much I can buy, if I luck out and walk into a store and there are 10 boxes on the shelf and I want all 10 and not be limited to some smaller amount.
    Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool
    Everyone is brave until the roach flies

Louisiana Sportsman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by buttanic View Post
    What gets me are limits on how much I can buy, if I luck out and walk into a store and there are 10 boxes on the shelf and I want all 10 and not be limited to some smaller amount.

Same..... but I understand why tho.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I find it odd when ammo is cheap and readily available the shelves are full. When there is a panic and shelves are empty and prices are high as giraffes nuts people are waiting in line before the stores open to buy 1-3 boxes. But I guess it’s the same with hurricane season when there is a rush on batteries and generators.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim