Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23413 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammo Shortage

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sgt z View Post
    Plenty of ammo available, if you are willing and able to pay for it. A dollar a round? Buck and a half? Come on $.60 for a $.16 round. Bargains, if you're loaded.
    You would think they were selling toilet paper at that mark up .

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Massive first time firearms/ammunition buyers and a ammunition plant burning down this year are 2 factors.

Louisiana Sportsman

User Info Menu

Can’t forget toilet paper! ��

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Everyone on my Christmas list is getting a roll of TP, Good stuff too

Charmin single ply !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    I wouldnít bank on that. Itís the same people who move to escape high taxes and regulation then vote for the same type of politicians that they are trying to escape at their new state of residence. I canít wrap my head around that type of thinking.
    Don't even try to understand liberal thinking, it's useless. This is the same group behind the me too movement, unless it's a democrat being accused of misconduct.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk Pro

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Hope everybody got what they wanted. Prices are still rising on what little is available online. Talked to my bud at Academy and he says they’re not currently getting their Mon-Wed-Fri ammo shipments and no promise of when from corporate. Even .22LR is scarce again. Prolly gonna be a while before this rights itself.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Louisiana Sportsman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Hope everybody got what they wanted. Prices are still rising on what little is available online. Talked to my bud at Academy and he says they’re not currently getting their Mon-Wed-Fri ammo shipments and no promise of when from corporate. Even .22LR is scarce again. Prolly gonna be a while before this rights itself.
    No shooting going here! Lol

User Info Menu

The ammo is around for most everything you just have to be willing to pay the prices.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Buy cheap,Stack it deep....
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JMAN1911 View Post
    I’m 40 years old and never have I seen ammo this scarce! Even with Obama we still had ammo at academy & bass bro!

How bad is this gonna be?!
    If you don't cast bullets and reload your own ammo ... you might want to take up golf ...it's going to be a couple years . You should be able to buy more expensive ammo by 2023 or 2024 ... the price will go up , come down a little and stay higher than what it was ... but you will be able to buy what you want ... I suggest you then become a hoarder and lay in a lifetime supply ... it's going to happen again ... every 4 to 8 years , and you can take that to the bank !
    Gary
    Last edited by gwpercle; November 27th, 2020 at 11:04 AM.