Meplat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23
    Moving forward

User Info Menu

recent article about it...

https://jeffsadow.blogspot.com/2021/...to-stress.html

Marksman

User Info Menu

I support it, many states are allowing it now. I think it should be allowed if you can legally own it you should be legally allowed to carry it.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Peacemaker View Post
    I support it, many states are allowing it now. I think it should be allowed if you can legally own it you should be legally allowed to carry it.
    Agreed. And all of the propaganda and fearmongering about *blood in the streets*?is unfounded in states where Constitutional Carry exists. Northern New England is a great example of this

Marksman

User Info Menu

I've been hoping and praying this would get done at some point. It's been discussed for years now and I figured our legislators would do it once they have cover from other states leading the way. Some of our state politicians are spineless!

They floated an idea that I think is good, wherein if a state of emergency is declared you can conceal carry without a CHP. I think that is a step in the right direction but a true constitutional carry law is long overdue.
    Last edited by Peacemaker; March 3rd, 2021 at 02:25 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Peacemaker View Post
    I've been hoping and praying this would get done at some point. It's been discussed for years now and I figured our legislators would do it once they have cover from other states leading the way. Some of our state politicians are spineless!

They floated an idea that I think is good, wherein if a state of emergency is declared you can conceal carry without a CHP. I think that is a step in the right direction but a true constitutional carry law is long overdue.
    Absolutely agree! Please get in touch with your State Rep and State Senator and make your voice heard!

Freedom is good!