$100 for SB Tactical pistol brace deal + $20 store credit

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Hmm. I just clicked on BUY NOW and it took me straight there. But yeah. Primary arms.

When you say store credit, are you talking about the bonus bucks they email you following the sale?

Attachments

• 52C1DC72-615C-4F46-8255-3E3B9FC35DE2.png
      52C1DC72-615C-4F46-8255-3E3B9FC35DE2.png
      95.7 KB · Views: 24
    • E20F7DFF-7787-4642-ADD7-FC83F36D48ED.png
      E20F7DFF-7787-4642-ADD7-FC83F36D48ED.png
      76.6 KB · Views: 24
    Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Hmm. I just clicked on BUY NOW and it took me straight there. But yeah. Primary arms.

When you say store credit, are you talking about the bonus bucks they email you following the sale?

I tried the affiliate link again. It timed out again. But, again, the ad blockers may be blocking the page from loading.

Are the bonus bucks they email you following the sale credit that can be used at the store?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I tried the affiliate link again. It timed out again. But, again, the ad blockers may be blocking the page from loading.

Are the bonus bucks they email you following the sale credit that can be used at the store?
    Yeah, can’t use them at point of sale but they’re good for future purchase.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

So Primary Arms is charging the same price as the other place and they are including $20 in store credit.

It’s not a tough concept. Value toward the point of sale is not store credit. It’s a discount. Store credit is credit that can be used at the store. If they are including store credit in the sale, reason would dictate you only get the credit once the sale has been completed just like you only get the item after the sale has been completed. I’m not sure why you’re trying to complicate things.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    So Primary Arms is charging the same price as the other place and they are including $20 in store credit.

It’s not a tough concept. Value toward the point of sale is not store credit. It’s a discount. Store credit is credit that can be used at the store. If they are including store credit in the sale, reason would dictate you only get the credit once the sale has been completed just like you only get the item after the sale has been completed. I’m not sure why you’re trying to complicate things.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Man you must be bored to tears or maybe you’re sad that I’ve been quiet for a while.

To clear things up, the link I posted is for a brace that primary arms is selling and when you make a purchase you get an email sent to you for $20 off at primary arms, but if you read the statement at primary arms, it says within 3 days. I don’t know what it is you’re talking about, truly, but it seems like you’re saying primary arms is offering $20 off the brace? That would make it $79.99 plus shipping. Is that what you meant in your first post?
    What other place are you talking about?
    I sent the link I received from Ammoland news that took me to the deal at Primary Arms. There is no other place. The $20 that Primary Arms is offering is in bonus bucks as they call it, which is not a discount off the purchase of the brace, but to be used on future purchases. LMAO! So who’s complicating what? Maybe if I send pics?...
    First pic is the ad on the Ammoland email, second pic is off the Primary arms ad. It’s the same deal, same retailer.

Attachments

• C7DEEBEF-16B2-4DE9-959F-9A24F56B6D0A.png
      C7DEEBEF-16B2-4DE9-959F-9A24F56B6D0A.png
      164.2 KB · Views: 10
    • 7EBE12B6-95E7-48C8-93D1-82EDB5BB81CF.png
      7EBE12B6-95E7-48C8-93D1-82EDB5BB81CF.png
      73.1 KB · Views: 11

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Btw, I closed the thread (twice now) due to obvious trolling on Dave’s part but I see there’s a team effort as usual in causing chaos here. By all means reopen a closed thread for the second time to give a reason to squabble.
    Am I bothering somebody by posting the deals I find? I’ll gladly stop doing so if that’s the case.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Trolling on my part?

I thought it was interesting you saw my link, but I’m on ignore.

Don’t blame me, headspace... I mean, Magdump.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Man you must be bored to tears or maybe you’re sad that I’ve been quiet for a while.

To clear things up, the link I posted is for a brace that primary arms is selling and when you make a purchase you get an email sent to you for $20 off at primary arms, but if you read the statement at primary arms, it says within 3 days. I don’t know what it is you’re talking about, truly, but it seems like you’re saying primary arms is offering $20 off the brace? That would make it $79.99 plus shipping. Is that what you meant in your first post?

No, offering $20 off the brace would still be a discount. You just asked me a question in a post where you quoted a post by me that answered the very question you asked. If my first post meant they were offering a $20 discount, it would have said they were offering the brace for $80. Including $20 store credit with the brace is just that, including $20 store credit with the purchase. Either you have a comprehension problem or your desire to say I'm wrong is so great that you're reading things that weren't typed.

What other place are you talking about?
    I sent the link I received from Ammoland news that took me to the deal at Primary Arms. There is no other place. The $20 that Primary Arms is offering is in bonus bucks as they call it, which is not a discount off the purchase of the brace, but to be used on future purchases. LMAO! So who’s complicating what? Maybe if I send pics?...
    First pic is the ad on the Ammoland email, second pic is off the Primary arms ad. It’s the same deal, same retailer.

Well...I would say you are complicating things. You alerted people about a deal but, for some reason, didn't link to the deal. You posted a link in your announcement to an announcement with a link that did not work if you had ad blockers. I wasn't interested in the article so, honestly, I didn't read it. I saw the image that said $99.99 and I clicked buy now. The page reportedly timed out. The image listed a price and the brace. I knew PA was offering a better deal than what was represented in the picture in the article so I shared it. Even the two images you just posted look like different offers. One says $99.99 for an SBA3 and the other says $99.99 for an SBA3 and $20 store credit.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Btw, I closed the thread (twice now) due to obvious trolling on Dave’s part but I see there’s a team effort as usual in causing chaos here. By all means reopen a closed thread for the second time to give a reason to squabble.
    Am I bothering somebody by posting the deals I find? I’ll gladly stop doing so if that’s the case.

This is a new thread. Your thread is here:

https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?194822-SB-Tactical-pistol-brace-deal

You are welcome to close it if you'd like.

There is no team effort. And you're welcome to post any deals you find.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I linked the deal. I’m sorry your computer didn’t take you to the deal.
    The link I provided takes me to primary arms. I used that link to buy a brace where I was informed I had earned $20 in bonus bucks. IT’S THE SAME DEAL AT THE SAME PLACE. That’s the only thing I tried to clarify. There was no complication on my part. Thanks for posting a link that worked for you, just in case mine doesn’t work for anyone else.
    I’m sure it’s just me.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I linked the deal. I’m sorry your computer didn’t take you to the deal.
    The link I provided takes me to primary arms. I used that link to buy a brace where I was informed I had earned $20 in bonus bucks. IT’S THE SAME DEAL AT THE SAME PLACE. That’s the only thing I tried to clarify. There was no complication on my part. Thanks for posting a link that worked for you, just in case mine doesn’t work for anyone else.
    I’m sure it’s just me.

Anything I can do to help, buddy. We're both just trying to help others.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    This is a new thread. Your thread is here:

https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?194822-SB-Tactical-pistol-brace-deal

You are welcome to close it if you'd like.

There is no team effort. And you're welcome to post any deals you find.
    I have no need to visit the thread again, but thanks. And thanks for permitting me to continue to post deals in the Hot deals section. Hope they benefit someone here. From now on I’ll do my best to just post and run.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom