SOLD: CZ 75B Retro with Cajun Gun Works Pro Package New Lower Price

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaMaj

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 21, 2007
    West St. Tammany, LA
    My buyer backed out so now back up for sale.

For sale is a 2013 Production CZ 75 Retro that has been customized by Cajun Gun Works. The original owner sent it to CGW unfired and never fired it upon return. I bought this before the Pandemic from the original owner and have never put a round through it either.

The Pro Package features a lighter smoother trigger both in SA and DA modes. The SA pull is approx 4 lbs and the DA pull slightly in excess of 7 lbs. The trigger reach is reduced as well and the reset is shorter. This pistol has the option of cocked and locked carry or hammer down for a DA pull.

The handgun alone with the Pro Package runs around $1,100.00. CGW added Truglo TFX Pro Sights, which combine fiber optic and tritium. These run approximately $165.00. I am including 4-16 rd MegGar mags in new condition and a Masters brand Askins style OWB leather holster, new but not in packaging.

I am asking $875.00 for the package. Prefer a FTF sale with BOS. I may consider partial trades on a case by case basis. Trade interests include 22lr semi auto pistols; Glock 43x or 48; Sig 365; Taurus 692 3 in revolver; quality large bore revolvers such as Ruger Blackhawk 45 Convertible in 4 5/8 or 5 1/2 in.

Additional 16 rd mags are available for $25.00 each.

DaMajCZ 75 Retro Custom.PNGIMG_0954.jpgIMG_0869.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Apple cider vinegarOTR
    Top Bottom