Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    -Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Anyone else hear the big bang?

Again today 630ish. Small Cannon or something. North West Kenner.
    Never same time. Now say It was sparkler bomb tonight. But few days ago It was 3 or 4 booms.
    Last edited by 340six; December 1st, 2020 at 08:58 PM.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

The Red Coats are coming !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Military maneuvers over the lake. Secret Squirrel stuff. Shush!!!!

I will give you my Red Rider Carbine Action 200 Shot Range Model Air Rifle when you Pry it From My Cold Dead Hands
    Your Political Correctness is an Attack on my Free Speech

enthusiast

User Info Menu

You should sign up for a website called Nextdoor It will group you with people in your general area I'm sure if there was an explosion in your area many people would have posted about it.
    Stephen

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    You should sign up for a website called Nextdoor It will group you with people in your general area I'm sure if there was an explosion in your area many people would have posted about it.
    Yeah. Every firework will suddenly become WW3

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    The fiancée is on that app and she said a ton of people have been posting about loud booms and explosions around North Kenner. One lady even posted a video of one last night. Her camera didn't catch a person or vehicle, but as soon as the motion detector kicked the camera on, you can clearly see an explosion and a cloud of smoke afterwards. Crazy. I haven't heard one of the mysterious booms, but my girl swears she's heard multiple. Maybe the Red Coats really are in Kenner, bruh!
    Formerly known as "Stephen WhoDat"
    God Bless Our Troops!

Not Banned!!!

User Info Menu

Sadly I am not as old as some of you fine gentlemen so I was not around to hear the big bang. The earth had cooled off when I was coming up.
    "These Rocky Mountains aren't very rocky. Yeah, that John Denver is full of SH**!"

I despise ARFCOM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

This reminds me of our local Facebook pages . " Did anyone else hear that boom ? ".... " Is anyone else's power out ? " .... " Does anyone know why that plane has been flying low over the area ? " . And on and on ...
    I tried being normal once , I didn't like it .

Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Don’t sweat it 340, just keep a watch for sinkholes...
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...

All around nice guy.

User Info Menu

I'm not sure of the exact date, but a few days ago a huge meteor entered the Earth's atmosphere over New York State. It made a loud boom and a bright flash. Maybe we had one here.