NFAC GRAND MASTER JAY ARRESTED FOR federal charge

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    He will beat the charges or they will be plead down to something that’s a misdemeanor. He will say he felt threatened by armed men on a rooftop and thought he was being ambushed by someone. He will not lose his gun rights because people rarely go to trial because pleas are beneficial to prosecutors and suspects. Win win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Just hoping they don’t do that cause it’s federal charges... I would like to think if they waited 3 months to file charges/arrest they had there ducks in a row for a conviction...

Look on the bright side... he can’t be in possessions of firearms until case is over if he’s not convicted

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    ivh1s8v969e51.jpg

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Even if he pleads out, he is likely to get 5 years probation and a felony conviction. Federal prosecutors want felony convictions or they won’t bother. They can’t build a career on misdemeanors and acquittals.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Even if he pleads out, he is likely to get 5 years probation and a felony conviction. Federal prosecutors want felony convictions or they won’t bother. They can’t build a career on misdemeanors and acquittals.

are you saying our state people build there career on misdemeanors and acquittals? if you arnt... then i will lol :mamoru:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Hmm... So, a group of federal agents observing from high ground let him get the drop on them and didn’t immediately put him down? Sounds like a missed opportunity at the very least. Them federal boys must feel just a little bit ashamed.

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    Heels up Harris is probably starting a go fund me for his defense.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk Pro

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I feel like he could use a good butt stroking to the face. With a loaded ar, with the bolt locked back. That way he could see first hand that the gun does not go off when the bolt closes via an inertial release. And since the butt of the gun contacts his face, the muzzle is not pointed at him, thus he gets a double education on proper gun handling and muzzle placement. Since he seems to have issues with muzzle control as well as firearms operation. Perhaps an entire platoon of basic trainees could be assembled to butt stroke his face, he would then have a three pronged lesson that would included the 2 mentioned items, plus a third, the lack of firearms handling related deaths during basic training. This would of course be videoed, and circulated along with his original video, to properly educate the members of his militia, and others as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom