Beretta APX 9mm 17+1 - $̶3̶4̶9̶.̶9̶9̶ $419.00

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    $350 is a great deal for a reliable striker fired pistol anytime (pre or post pandemic), but my hesitation with the APX would be in the availability of stuff ... extra mags, holsters, etc.

But if one can get the doodads that one needs for it, that's an awesome price.

Mike

Magazines are fairly easy to come by being that it's not a super popular pistol.

17 rounders are about $23 and 21 round mags are closer to $30. Similar to Glock prices.

Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine
    Magazines are fairly easy to come by being that it's not a super popular pistol.

17 rounders are about $23 and 21 round mags are closer to $30. Similar to Glock prices.

Sig mags are $49 oof

Migrating pistol platforms is frustrating. If you want easy go with a Glock. You can find holsters at Walmart for them.

Sig is not bad especially if you drop coin at Sig shop. They have most everything you need.

Walther has some supportive items you can order nowadays but still hard to find certain duty grade holsters.

Of course kydex can be custom ordered. But I would hate to have to do a APX order it would be pricey and probably take a few months to ship.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Sig mags are $49 oof

Migrating pistol platforms is frustrating. If you want easy go with a Glock. You can find holsters at Walmart for them.

Sig is not bad especially if you drop coin at Sig shop. They have most everything you need.

Walther has some supportive items you can order nowadays but still hard to find certain duty grade holsters.

Of course kydex can be custom ordered. But I would hate to have to do a APX order it would be pricey and probably take a few months to ship.

There are readily available holsters for the APX.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I made a thread about the apx on here already. Just to sum up that thread for thoes who haven’t seen it it’s an awesome gun. I’ve introduced 3 people too this gun and all three now own one. Don’t be fooled because their isn’t a lot of hype around it in the states. It’s an amazing gun and honestly I would have paid $600-$700 for it if I didn’t know what it cost. I’m extremely happy with mine and wouldn’t hesitate to buy another one somewhere down the line. As much as I love my Glocks I really love my apx. Get them for cheap while you still can.

also just to note I’m talking solely about the full size 17+1 version created for MX17. I haven’t handled or shot any other versions but I’m sure if they are anything like the full sized one they are good guns. Also fun fact it has a serialized chassis frame that can be swapped out with any size version of the apx you want. I’m not sure if they are available currently but I was looking at buying the carry size version awhile back and it was somewhere around $175.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom