Walther P-22 pistol $249 shipped

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    The P-22 is a great little semi-auto. I have 1,000's of rounds thru mine, It is really fun because I have 16 magazines and can blast away with it! It did have a break-in period but after the first 300 rounds it has been a gem.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I bought one with a laser when they 1st came out. Kids loved it would stove pipe with Federal bulk Wal-Mart 22lr. But was 100% with Mini Mags like most are.
    But found that Rem Golden were Golden in it. In fact almost 100% with them. But were dirty as,we all know but never missed a beat no matter how dirty it got.
    I cleaned it with Hoppies #9 and followed with White USGI bulk oil.
    Great little guns.
    I guess mine is a Gen 1 as they made a,few changes.
    Can't beat it at that price.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Well I’m down to 3, but I gritted my teeth and scraped up all my will power and denied myself this purchase, because I’m hard core like that....and mostly because I just bought a rifle and 2 shotguns Wednesday.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Well I’m down to 3, but I gritted my teeth and scraped up all my will power and denied myself this purchase, because I’m hard core like that....and mostly because I just bought a rifle and 2 shotguns Wednesday.
    Lol I can’t even lie to myself. It’s as simple as this... I stop at Academy to buy anything other than a gun, walk by the gun counter, see a gun I like and don’t need, 20 minutes later I’m walking to my car with a new firearm and didn’t even get what I originally stopped for lol. Or I’m driving home from work and decided to stop at a gun shop to get some more ammo. After a couple hours of shooting the **** I’m walking back to my car with a new firearm lol

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Lol I can’t even lie to myself. It’s as simple as this... I stop at Academy to buy anything other than a gun, walk by the gun counter, see a gun I like and don’t need, 20 minutes later I’m walking to my car with a new firearm and didn’t even get what I originally stopped for lol. Or I’m driving home from work and decided to stop at a gun shop to get some more ammo. After a couple hours of shooting the **** I’m walking back to my car with a new firearm lol
    Lol, you’re fine, it’s all good. There’s nothing wrong here. These are not the droids you seek.

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    Well shipping isn't always charged but the FFL transfer fee is unavoidable so that would be the same no matter what gun you buy online.

Unless you use the "Online Loophole" that all the Dems talk about........ /s

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom