The Sig Sauer P365XL Perfected with the Icarus Precision Aluminum Lower

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkump

Rating - 100%
    314   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA

If Sig Sauer would've just made a regular rail instead of their proprietary rail, the P365XL would've been the perfect gun. I just got the XL TACTICAL APPLICATION RAIL (https://tactical.dev/products/extended-tactical-application-rail-for-p365-xl) and now I can use any light out there on the market. The perfect handgun in my opinion:

20201213_193417_2.jpg 20201213_201538.jpg

Anyone else use the XL TACTICAL APPLICATION RAIL and agree?

-Dave

Last edited:

hkump

Rating - 100%
    314   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    The Sig Sauer P365XL Perfected with the Icarus Precision Aluminum Lower

Okay, this is what Sig Sauer should have done. Just got the aluminum lower grip from Icarus Precision (https://www.icarusprecision.com/) and this makes it feel like a mini P229/P226. Has the picatinny rail and the weight makes the gun shoot like a 22. This is perfection. If you have a P365XL, get the Icarus Precision aluminum lower.

Last edited:

southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    Gorgeous. How's the grip texture feel vs the stock module? $250 off the shelf or a sale/coupon type situation?

hkump

Rating - 100%
    314   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    Gorgeous. How's the grip texture feel vs the stock module? $250 off the shelf or a sale/coupon type situation?

Grip texture feels more sticky to me, better in my opinion. It feels just a tad thicker, but not by much. I have average sized hands and I think it feels much better than the stock grip module. Yes, about $250 shipped. Wish there were a coupon, but couldn't find any. I'm just glad there are good 3rd party options for the aluminum frame. Was gonna buy that P320 AXG, but I'm glad I got this instead.

twinin

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Houma
    That's a nice piece man. Seems like a good deal for $250. I would have thought much more than that.

hkump

Rating - 100%
    314   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    That's a nice piece man. Seems like a good deal for $250. I would have thought much more than that.

Yeah, I thought it was a fair price, especially with the amount of machining and R&D they put into it. Once the company gets bigger, the prices should start to drop.

Top Bottom