Metairie Drug Dealer Kills 2; will not be prosecuted for their deaths

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    What happened to the statute about doing bad things with a gun and you get bad charges? I am so confused to the politics around things recently..
    I was always taught and it was standard practice, if you used a gun during any felony activity, you were also on the hook for all the crap associated with it..

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

LMAO! Ain’t no secret how far left the syndicate leans in NOLA. I remember how aggravated my dad got with The Times Piccayune before he cancelled his subscription. He said he saw the writing on the wall and turned his back on them after almost 50 years of subscribing. The libs always find a place to set up shop, even down here in the south. Sad times.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    LMAO! Ain’t no secret how far left the syndicate leans in NOLA. I remember how aggravated my dad got with The Times Piccayune before he cancelled his subscription. He said he saw the writing on the wall and turned his back on them after almost 50 years of subscribing. The libs always find a place to set up shop, even down here in the south. Sad times.

Oh I know all too well. I've tied into it before with some of their "reporters" over their bias in their news articles.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    What happened to the statute about doing bad things with a gun and you get bad charges? I am so confused to the politics around things recently..
    I was always taught and it was standard practice, if you used a gun during any felony activity, you were also on the hook for all the crap associated with it..

I think years and years ago something similar happened and the dealer ended up taking it to higher levels of court to win. Memory is hazy on it but maybe that changed things.

Specularius

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    N31 20, W92 14
    Wasn't it a similar but reversed situation that caused a former member of this forum to be incarcerated? Andy Something? He was with someone that went to purchase some narcotics and the dealer pulled a gun to rob them and Andy Shot the dealer? I could be all wrong about what I remember. But I do remember that Andy went to jail.

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    I think it was anty, not andy. But yes, his case rewrote the Louisiana law because of poor phrasing, as I recall. He should be out now.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

Apparently, it is too common an occurrence to hold these scumbags accountable for felony gun crimes. When do you not hear that the criminal/ex-con was also committing the crime of illegal possession/use of a firearm in the commission of other crimes?

Of the last 20 incidents I've read in the past few months, almost all scum were illegally possessing/using a firearm during the commission of the crime.

#noaccountabilityfordemocrats

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Apparently, it is too common an occurrence to hold these scumbags accountable for felony gun crimes. When do you not hear that the criminal/ex-con was also committing the crime of illegal possession/use of a firearm in the commission of other crimes?

Of the last 20 incidents I've read in the past few months, almost all scum were illegally possessing/using a firearm during the commission of the crime.

#noaccountabilityfordemocrats

I frequently see people arrested for illegal possession of a firearm with cds or violent crime.

Top Bottom