Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 67
    Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

He only calls people dummy if he likes you,It's his way of saying Friend,Buck'o,Pardnah, etc...
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Abear View Post
    Because of COPD, I cannot wear a n95 or cloth mask; they both cause you to retain and rebreathe too much CO2; I do use a clear face shield that my pulmonolist proved me with
    Quote Originally Posted by 323MAR View Post
    You are joking right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Abear View Post
    NO, why?
    Quote Originally Posted by 323MAR View Post
    There is no danger in rebreathing CO2. Rescue breathing and CPR involve breathing in CO2.
    This so called rebreathing of CO2 is junk science.
    This is how the conversation went. Even with your later posts, it's not unreasonably to conclude you were questioning his not wearing a mask due to COPD.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    This is how the conversation went. Even with your later posts, it's not unreasonably to conclude you were questioning his not wearing a mask due to COPD.

Point taken

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    He only calls people dummy if he likes you,It's his way of saying Friend,Buck'o,Pardnah, etc...

Thank you for clearing that up! The context is often missed via text or online post.

Sorry folks! I came across as a jerk.

On Target

User Info Menu

Fred Sanford loved his son Lamont.

Bummer the gif doesn't work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1o3ou0.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	9.7 KB 
ID:	101925  
    Last edited by WhereIsIt?; January 1st, 2021 at 06:10 PM.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WhereIsIt? View Post
    Fred Sanford loved his son Lamont.

Bummer the gif doesn't work.
    Well,Now that you posted this,They do favor each other in a way..hahahaha
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Pink puffers and blue bloaters. Those are the two versions of a person with COPD. We refer to them as ‘see oh two retainers’. Already competing for oxygen in the bloodstream and causing higher CO2 levels can lead to acidosis. Having lost the elasticity of the lung tissue, they are unable to fully exhale during normal breathing and therefore hold onto air that’s been exchanged (oxygen taken into the body and replaced by carbon dioxide) but more than that, the airways in the lungs are already obstructed (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) so a mask just adds to that and can set off events that would cause a see oh pee dee-er to have problems. The same can happen with an Asthma victim.
    Much like messing with a MAF sensor can screw with the way a car engine runs, covering a COPD victim’s face can trigger involuntary responses that can give them real problems. Since gas exchange happens almost immediately, the response can happen quickly.

In case anyone was wondering
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...