Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 7 12 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Guy at Costco this afternoon-no mask, open carrying

As I was entering Costco this afternoon there was a guy bitching "well that's bullshit; I'll just go shop at..."

I didn't see the beginning of the interaction, but he was not wearing a mask and was open carrying a pistol. I don't know their open carry policy, but they have signs clearly stating that you cannot shop there without a mask.

I was thinking "jackass", making gun owners look bad. But if it was you, please explain yourself. Do you not respect the property rights of others?
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Smarter than the average bear.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Hey,If I can't post on here about O.C. derps in wally-world then you can't either....Unless there's rules for some and rules for others?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

The irony of someone refusing to wear a mask AND open carrying.

Marksman

User Info Menu

You know there’s diff rules for diff people man...per joe Biden

* come On man you know the deal*
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Hey,If I can't post on here about O.C. derps in wally-world then you can't either....Unless there's rules for some and rules for others?
    - - - Updated - - -

Right
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    The irony of someone refusing to wear a mask AND open carrying.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Maybe so

I doubt the guy is a member anyway.
    Last edited by Magdump; December 20th, 2020 at 06:56 PM.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchillin83 View Post
    You know there’s diff rules for diff people man...per joe Biden

* come On man you know the deal*

- - - Updated - - -

Right
    Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Maybe so

You know something,Yall are correct,My derp was from Erath,talked flat and in Wally-world...The O.P's derp is in Costco so that means hes a higher class of derpism,

Carry on !!!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

CZech It Out

User Info Menu

Gator now that’s funny!!!

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

You know something,Yall are correct,My derp was from Erath,talked flat and in Wally-world...The O.P's derp is in Costco so that means hes a higher class of derpism,

Carry on !!!
    Lol, makes sense to me.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Lol, makes sense to me.
    Is there an organization dedicated to Derpism? Kinda like the male version of Karen's?

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Is there an organization dedicated to Derpism? Kinda like the male version of Karen's?
    You mean like a forum that supports or condones it? Or an entity that combats it?