Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

nevermind

Marksman

User Info Menu

There are other advantages to wearing a mask. You can get away without shaving for a week or more. Bad hair day? You simply forgot to comb your hair because you did not want to forget your mask(You won’t be recognized anyway!). You don’t have to smile at anyone either.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    You mean like a forum that supports or condones it? Or an entity that combats it?
    Well don't know about the first part,Pretty sure BS tries to combat it? Nothing like good derp pictures though....
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Well don't know about the first part,Pretty sure BS tries to combat it? Nothing like good derp pictures though....
    Oh yeah, pretty sure we’re anti derp here. Something like that can and should be policed by members.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Not a Fed.

User Info Menu

General Policies

Costco policy prohibits firearms to be brought into the warehouse, except in the case of authorized law enforcement officers.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The problems we face today are
    there because the people who work
    for a living are outnumbered by those
    who vote for a living.

Not Banned!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by honestlou View Post
    As I was entering Costco this afternoon there was a guy bitching "well that's bullshit; I'll just go shop at..."

I didn't see the beginning of the interaction, but he was not wearing a mask and was open carrying a pistol. I don't know their open carry policy, but they have signs clearly stating that you cannot shop there without a mask.

I was thinking "jackass", making gun owners look bad. But if it was you, please explain yourself. Do you not respect the property rights of others?
    Good for him, he is probably not sick.

No point wearing a mask if you are not sick. Mask does not help you, just other people. So only sick people need to wear masks, to help keep the non sick people from getting sick. Or stay home. Or just keep your distance. No need to invade my space unless I am dying.
    "These Rocky Mountains aren't very rocky. Yeah, that John Denver is full of SH**!"

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdindadell View Post
    Good for him, he is probably not sick.

No point wearing a mask if you are not sick. Mask does not help you, just other people. So only sick people need to wear masks, to help keep the non sick people from getting sick. Or stay home. Or just keep your distance. No need to invade my space unless I am dying.
    I generally agree with you. But that agreement is partially dependent on those who are sick doing their part, like not flying with COVID symptoms. So if we know that not everyone who is sick is doing what they should do, the mask worn by the healthy person might actually help the healthy person. But if you have confidence that other people will do what is needed, regardless of the inconvenience to themselves, then you are right, the masks don't help the healthy.

https://www.nola.com/news/coronaviru...9b25e7295.html
    Last edited by thperez1972; December 22nd, 2020 at 05:14 PM.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Hey,The flu has almost been whipped out in 2020 Thanks to the vaccine that's been out for the last 78 years...and masks
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Hey,The flu has almost been whipped out in 2020 Thanks to the vaccine that's been out for the last 78 years...and masks
    With the new Amazon facility in your back yard, you could jump the fence and get you some vaccine

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Abear View Post
    With the new Amazon facility in your back yard, you could jump the fence and get you some vaccine
    Heck, I'll just pirate out doses and have my own drive thru vaccine center....like 20 bucks a shot with a guaranteed signed statement that you're immune to everything like Superman except from the occasional piece of Kryptonite that's pops up once a year...You coming by?