Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Hey,The flu has almost been whipped out in 2020 Thanks to the vaccine that's been out for the last 78 years...and masks
    Too funny, CDC says that the flu is almost non existent due to social distancing and masks; they also say that covid19 is rampant because people don't keep distance or wear masks. W T F.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by charlie12 View Post
    General Policies

Costco policy prohibits firearms to be brought into the warehouse, except in the case of authorized law enforcement officers.
    I didnít see a no concealed carry permit sign at the entrance. How do we know what their policy is? Was it in the membership package?

Not a Fed.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bmash View Post
    I didn’t see a no concealed carry permit sign at the entrance. How do we know what their policy is? Was it in the membership package?
    I didn't read the membership package when I joined but here is what they have online. I'm guessing it in the paper work too.

https://www.costco.com/member-privil...onditions.html
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The problems we face today are
    there because the people who work
    for a living are outnumbered by those
    who vote for a living.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by charlie12 View Post
    I didn't read the membership package when I joined but here is what they have online. I'm guessing it in the paper work too.

https://www.costco.com/member-privil...onditions.html
    Well there you have it... Costco policy prohibits firearms to be brought into the warehouse, except in the case of authorized law enforcement officers.

It means they are now 100% liable for you're safety against firearm violence,I feel safer already.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

User Info Menu

Only Fools and Sheeple wear masks...

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jbanks2 View Post
    Till Van Halen, Borther! You tell em!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jbanks2 View Post
    Fight the power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

Marksman

User Info Menu

O
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocko68 View Post
    Too funny, CDC says that the flu is almost non existent due to social distancing and masks; they also say that covid19 is rampant because people don't keep distance or wear masks. W T F.
    Covid 19 spreads more easily than the Flu. Different viruses will spread differently.
    I remember seeing this first hand in microbiology class. We took turns looking at a variety of weak viruses on different slides. Some of them moved slowly while others moved very aggressively. There was one that moved around the slide like a slinky in a very creepy fashion.

Salt

User Info Menu

I think we will discover most masks are not very effective. They may increase other risk factors at the expense of spreading less virus that in most environments will die quickly. I believe social distancing and sanitization is the most effective.
    Last edited by Core; December 23rd, 2020 at 09:36 PM.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Core View Post
    I think we will discover most masks are not very effective. They may increase other risk factors at the expense of spreading less virus that in most environments will die quickly. I believe social distancing and sanitization is the most effective.
    Please explain what other risk factors may be increased by wearing a mask. And if it's not too much trouble, please also list the reputable source of that information.
    Last edited by thperez1972; December 23rd, 2020 at 11:45 PM.