Stimulus Check $600.00 Big Ones!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    trump said he aint signing it, i dont blame him... but to the sheepeople he will look like a jacka$$ but to the people who know the truth just wait and see what we get with biden...Joe Biden already said he would get another stimulus check when hes in office... wonder whats gonna be in that one :eek3:

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Well damn it,That's a lot of pork,Hell just give everyone 100,000.00 I could afford these GB prices for parts....

Or 2 Glock 19s on Bayoushooter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Just like all the other ones... I haven't been able to collect... Sucks, but then again I'm happy to be employed. The pandemic really hasn't affected our business, and if it did, it just made us busier.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Just like all the other ones... I haven't been able to collect... Sucks, but then again I'm happy to be employed. The pandemic really hasn't affected our business, and if it did, it just made us busier.

I got mine in the Mail around the end of September I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Since they are basing this on the 2019 tax year, I might not even get one.
    If I do get it, I should be able to ad 10 more shares of RGR to my IRA stock portfolio.

El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    Buddy of mine glossed thru what he could find on it. Thousands of pages of pork and hundreds of millions for border security in - wait for it - Jordan and Lebanon. So we’re cool with tossing big (borrowed, let’s be honest) green at curbing illegal immigration in other countries, but not our own. Breaking it down it COULD fund a $2500 disbursement to each legitimate citizen based on 2010 census data, or about $7000 to each actual federal net taxpayer (ie people who pay federal income taxes AND don’t get all of it back). But instead it’ll average out to about $2500 per household (assuming two adults and 2.1 dependent minors) and the other 75%ish will be mostly pork and subsidized loans or grants, likely neither of which will ever be repaid. Seems a bad business deal and barely a band-aid to those still severely affected. The last bill giving folks an extra $600 a week unemployment benefits didn’t exactly help matters (despite being a massive financial boost to mostly lower-income folks), since a lot of them then couldn’t afford to take the pay cut to go back to actual work. That’s probably why 45 is talking about not signing it...

But again, just my delirious two cents’ worth...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redd508

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Lafayette
    If you did the math, less than $200B is being paid back to us. The other $700B goes to special interests. Add to that the spending bill and Pakistan now has money for gender studies and we're on the hook for another $2T. They (spending branch) have been playing like dollars are monopoly money for a long time now. Now they're just looting for all they can get. They dont even pretend to care anymore.

As to OP, i need a mold for my 38. I'm looking for a 125 gr rnfp. Let me know if you spot one. :twitch:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Alright. Whoever added sending millions to Pakistan for "gender studies" needs to be featured in a live TV broadcast from The National Mall getting waterboarded and slapped around by a martial artist in a clown suit.:curse:

This is just one example for the absurd $hit added to this monstrosity. I hope Trump refuses to cave- and tells them all to go to Hades. :redfinger:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    If you did the math, less than $200B is being paid back to us. The other $700B goes to special interests. Add to that the spending bill and Pakistan now has money for gender studies and we're on the hook for another $2T. They (spending branch) have been playing like dollars are monopoly money for a long time now. Now they're just looting for all they can get. They dont even pretend to care anymore.

As to OP, i need a mold for my 38. I'm looking for a 125 gr rnfp. Let me know if you spot one. :twitch:

Ha, Like putting socks on a rooster, You could get about 2 boxes of primers while all the time getting stimulus?
    Thinking mine is 120gr. You wanna borrow that one?

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    If I get it I will put it in the stock market for my retirement. I put the last one in and so far have a 40% return on investment.

Slalom.45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I don't see many people even bring up what this is doing to inflation. It's funny to joke about buying a few boxes of 9mm with it, but this is going to explode at some point. I'm older and have most of the "stuff of life". I worry about my kids and any of you young guys. The Fed and the congressmen/women who abuse it need to go away.

jessopher

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 26, 2010
    covington
    Alright so not to outright blast all of the programs funded by the bill, the point is the bill is called the covid relief stimulus bill and that is what all of the money should go towards. Other programs, conservation studies and such, can get their own bills. $600 is an insulting slice to the American taxpayers of the $900 billion pie. More and more we have seen a further disconnect between the politicians in this country and the American people they are supposed to represent.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    It’s fake money. We have hit bottom and we are still digging. There is no recovery from this. Enjoy each day like it’s your last because it just might be. Can’t print our way out of this and they know it. It’s all part of the plan.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom