Calling ALL Bayou Shooter members

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    Normally I’m not making this type post, but feel it’s necessary and is something that is very easy for us to do as gun owners/2A advocates.
    If you have not went in and made a comment on the federal registry regarding Stabilizing Braces, PLEASE do so. There are currently 48,000+ comments and we need to add more. No telling how this will eventually turn out, but the more comments, the more our voice is heard (for the time being). It’s a shortened comment period. Link below and also a link to a pre written comment that you can copy and paste if you don’t want to write out your own.

Link:
    https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...r-classifying-weapons-with-stabilizing-braces

Link to GOA pre written comment:
    https://gunowners.org/comment-on-the-atfs-proposed-rule-changes-to-pistol-braces/

cf6cdb69c2d4ced47139f44be7c3f271.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kpm

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    Agree. I wrote my comments and plan to send today. Thanks for the reminder. This is important. I’m also going to send it to my senators and rep as an FYI.

kpm

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    Do you know if it’s required to leave a phone number on the electronic version? It has fine print that everything you input is public and I already get a crap ton of “your car warranty” robocalls on my cell!

Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    Do you know if it’s required to leave a phone number on the electronic version? It has fine print that everything you input is public and I already get a crap ton of “your car warranty” robocalls on my cell!

It is not required

kpm

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    Done and also sent as an FYI to both senators and congressman. It’s not hard gents. Let’s make some noise as I think we will need to do so a lot going forward. I hope I’m wrong.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Also please keep in mind to be cordial in your letter/comment and do not curse. No point in typing something out that will just be discarded if profanity is used.

Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    I’d imagine they are not done yet, considering who is now in charge at the ATF. I’m sure that was more comments than they expected. Maybe more info will come out on why it was withdrawn.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I’d imagine they are not done yet, considering who is now in charge at the ATF. I’m sure that was more comments than they expected. Maybe more info will come out on why it was withdrawn.

Hopefully, but if it was because of the comments I bet they never admit that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    prob realized there proposal was to generic and decided to pull it cause they got a much better one comming up after they clerify some stuff

Top Bottom