SOLD: SOLD:Schmidt Bender Hunting 2.5-13x56 Stratos 30mm Rifle Scope Illuminated F7 Reticle

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    SOLD

Fantastic Schmidt and Bender Stratos rifle scope. Was mounted by a local dealer last year on my Browning X-Bolt .308 and sighted in. Was used for roughly 11-15 rounds only. Sold the rifle without the glass. Overall condition is excellent as can be seen in the pictures. Has a few ring marks that can be seen under close inspection. Evidently it was mounted then moved a bit and remounted. There is also a small circle of what I think is Loctite on the bottom that I didn't want to try to remove as not to scratch the finish.I'm sure it would come off, but will be covered by the ring anyway. The scope is super clear and extremely bright. Has the Illuminated FD7 reticle that is shown in the last picture. Looking for $2500.00. Would consider trade offers also. I'm located in Houma. Below are the specs from the manufacturer:

Schmidt Bender Hunting 2.5-13x56 Stratos 30mm

The new 2.5-13x56 Stratos is a very powerful superfast scope for the raised hide in broad daylight and at night, featuring an ultra-bright FlashDot in the first focal plane.Like all scopes of this new series the 2.5-13x56 Stratos is equipped with the new programmable "choose your light" illumination. On top of that, the scope also features the new bullet drop compensation for long distance shooting.

Manufacturer's Part Number 751-811-707
    UPC 191992020586
    Field of View: 14.2 - 2.7
    Scope Finish: Black
    Reticle Position: Second Focal Plane
    Eye Relief: 90 mm
    Illuminated Reticle: programmable "choose your light"
    Scope Turret Adjustment: .1 mRad CW
    Twilight Factor: 8.66 - 26.96
    Magnification Range: 2.5-13x
    Scope Objective Diameter: 56mm
    Scope Tube Size / Mount: 30 mm
    Scope Length: 13.50 inches (343 mm)

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom